- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Upgrade to Automatic SUV From Only $79! Don’t want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (Driving is recommended and very easy, we do suggest adding WIFI for the rental to use google maps)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Economy Automatic Car for duration of trip
- First stop, the majestic Arenal Volcano and the surrounding town of La Fortuna. Costa Rica’s eco-adventure hub, this area offers a host of exciting and diverse activities for all ages and abilities. From animal rescues and white water rafting to canyoning tours and cooking classes, all set against the backdrop of the incredible Arenal Volcano. The charming Fortuna town is home to a myriad of restaurant’s, bars and boutiques and is easy to explore on foot and soak in the local ambiance.
- Spend three nights at Arenal Glamping. This family owned boutique hotel combines the adventure of camping along with creature comforts for the perfect immersive jungle experience. On site amenities include a freeform pool and jacuzzi with volcano views, yoga deck, and firepit for relaxation. The permanent tents offer private bath, air conditioning, as well as a private terrace for observing the local wildlife. Daily breakfast and wifi are also included with the stay.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the mountains and down the coast to Costa Rica’s most popular national park, Manuel Antonio. Set into a hill overlooking the blue Pacific, the area surrounding the national park is teeming with monkeys, sloths and incredible wildlife. The little town is dotted with restaurants and bars offering a variety of world cuisine and local specialties. The public beaches offer white sand, and sparkling waters. It’s easy to see why this has been one of Costa Rica’s most visited areas for several decades.
- Spend three nights at the Igloo Beach Lodge. Offering a convenient location with easy beach access and close proximity to activities, shops and dining, this hotel offers truly unique and sustainable accommodations. The igloo cabins are constructed using the airform method, whereby construction materials are built on to a mold and left to set. The resulting dome is a rock-solid monolith, and uses 50 per cent less energy to heat and cool than a conventionally built structure. Covered in tropical vegetation, the cabins harmonize beautifully with the surrounding fauna. The stay includes complimentary wifi and full daily breakfast.
- Want to try a different experience? Do a treehouse at Heliconia’s Nature Inn and an Airplane (cockpit cottage) at Costa Verde from Only $279 pp
- Save big on popular tours and attractions and guarantee your space (Manuel Antonio National Park is strictly capacity controlled). Choose from canyoning, zip lines, river tubing, cooking classes, volcano hikes, ATVs and more from just $49 per person!
- Have some extra time? Add 2 Nights in the Central Valley Cloud Forest staying at Hotel Chalet Tirol from Only $119 more per person w/ Breakfast! The legendary Hotel Chalet Tirol is a magical and romantic Alpine-style Villa found on the lush hillside, offering a convenient base to explore the diverse and magical little towns that dot the area surrounding San Jose.
Costa Rica, Romantic Glamping By the Volcano & Igloos on the Beach w/Air, Car $849
TravelByJen brings you Unique Costa Rica experience
Your package includes:
- Base Rate includes roundtrip air from LAX (Deal available Land Only or with roundtrip airfare from ALL cities for a small fee. We can't list every airport. Please call if you need help or can't find the lowest rate CALL 1-800-603-3178)
- Add From Only + $39:Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Houston & Nashville
- Add From Only + $49: Atlanta & Orlando
- Add From Only +$79: Washington D.C
- Add from Only + $89: Baltimore Milwaukee, New York & Tampa.
- Add from Only + $99: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Richmond.
- Add from Only + 149: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas & Pittsburgh.
- Add from Only + $160: Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis, Louisville.
- Add from Only + $189: Kansas City, San Diego, San Francisco & St Louis.
- Add from Only + $229: Salt Lake City & Seattle.
Depart Select Dates April 16 - June 15 and Aug 16 December 9 2024! Select Jun 16-Aug 15 Departures from just $179 additional! (please be flexible to get lowest rates. These rates WILL be higher for Spring break and ALL School Holidays)
Terms and Conditions
Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$34 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.