- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Upgrade to SUV From Only $99! Don’t want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy, we do suggest adding WIFI for the rental to use google maps)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area’s various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista. Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal Volcano area. Our comfortable hotel with a view to the Arenal Lake and Arenal Volcano and specialty Loma Linda Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering Lake Arenal offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next stop – Beach area of Tamarindo. This Guanacaste beach town lies at the heart of Costa Rica’s Gold Coast Beaches. Famous for its spectacular surf, Tamarindo has grown into a miniature metropolis a lively and culturally diverse community that enjoys year-round warm weather and thrives on adventure and outdoor activities. Tamarindo Costa Rica attracts thousands of visitors each year. In this Pacific town an ideal combination of city and nature occurs. It’s a spot that appeals to anyone who craves an authentic Costa Rican jungle and beach experience with the comfort of luxury amenities within reach.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Luna Llena. Hotel Luna Llena is a wonderful place to relax during your unforgettable visit to this unique and growing resort town. After your busy day of fun, dive into the refreshing water of our pool or relax amidst the hotel facilities. A small family run establishment waiting to welcome you.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino’s Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Fleur De Lys a small, enchanting Hotel located in the cultural district of San JosÃ©. This newly restored Victorian mansion offers 31 individually decorated rooms, to make you feel at home.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Upgrade your stay! from just $149 per person additional, opt for Volcano Lodge and Springs with included on site hot springs and Wyndham Tamarindo offering sleek modern decor and complimentary beach club with shuttle. Or make it all inclusive on the beach at Villas Sol from just $159 per person. Want all inclusive in Arenal – upgrade to Montana de Fuego from $279 per person and get all meals, drinks, snacks, as well as unlimited access to hot springs, birdwatching tour and more! Even more luxe, upgrade to Arenal Kioro and Bosque del Mar and relax in luxurious accommodations with full size jacuzzis, private hot springs and chic amenities at both hotels.
- Exclusive savings on tours and excursions. Costa Rica’s most popular attractions from zip lining and canyoning to safari floats, volcano hikes, animal rescues, cooking classes and more from just $49 per person.
Costa Rica, 7 Nts Arenal, Tamarindo, and San Jose w/Air & Car – $549
Costa Rica Most Popular Areas!
Your package includes:
- Base Rate from Los Angeles/LAX (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we can't list every airport. Please call if you need help or can't find the lowest rate CALL 1-866-753-3188
- Add From Only + $19: Ft. Lauderdale/Miami & Houston
- Add From Only + $39: Orlando
- Add From Only + $49: Tampa, Philadelphia, Denver
- Add From Only + $59: Washingon, DC, Cleveland
- Add From Only + $69: New York City, Atlanta
- Add From Only + $79: Dallas, Raleigh-Durham, Nashville, Las Vegas
- Add from Only + $99: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Milwaukee San Francisco, Richmond, Salt Lake City
- Add from Only + $149: Detroit, Columbus, Louisville, St. Louis
- Add from Only + $199: Indianapolis, Seattle, Kansas City
- Add from Only + $229: San Diego, Portland
Select Departures Apr 20, 2024-June, 2024. From just $49 more per person for select Jan-Apr 2024 departures (school breaks and holidays will be higher, please be flexible to get the lowest rates)
Terms and Conditions
Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$34 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.