Costa Rica Exclusive, As Seen on TravelZoo
Air, 8 Days, Beach, Volcano, City w/Car & More $499
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Upgrade to SUV From Only $79! Don't want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy, we do suggest adding WIFI for the rental to use google maps)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista. Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal Volcano area. Our comfortable hotel with a view to the Arenal Lake and Arenal Volcano and specialty Loma Linda Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering Lake Arenal offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next stop - Beach area of Tamarindo. This Guanacaste beach town lies at the heart of Costa Rica’s Gold Coast Beaches. Famous for its spectacular surf, Tamarindo has grown into a miniature metropolis – a lively and culturally diverse community that enjoys year-round warm weather and thrives on adventure and outdoor activities. Tamarindo Costa Rica attracts thousands of visitors each year. In this Pacific town an ideal combination of city and nature occurs. It’s a spot that appeals to anyone who craves an authentic Costa Rican jungle and beach experience with the comfort of luxury amenities within reach.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Luna Llena. Hotel Luna Llena is a wonderful place to relax during your unforgettable visit to this unique and growing resort town. After your busy day of fun, dive into the refreshing water of our pool or relax amidst the hotel facilities. We know how to help you enjoy your Tamarindo vacation and we're waiting to welcome you.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino's Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Fleur De Lys a small, enchanting Hotel located in the cultural district of San José. This newly restored Victorian mansion offers 31 individually decorated rooms, to make you feel at home.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Have more time? from only $99 per person add 2 Nights in the famous Monteverde Cloud Forest! The forest is made from 6 different ecological zones out of which 90% of them are virgin forests. Here you can find more than 2.550 species of plants, more than 110 species of mammals, 390 species of birds and thousands of insects, amphibians and reptiles.
- Want to Upgrade? From Only $99 more per person upgrade to Superior hotels with free access to Onsite Hot Springs! Stay at Montana De Fuego, Wyndham Tamarindo and Autentico! From Only $249 per person Upgrade to deluxe hotels with Free access to onsite hot springs! Stay at Volcano Lodge & Thermal Experience, the famous Margaritaville Resort and Studio Hotel.
- Want an All - Inclusive Experience (All meals, Drinks, snacks and more)? First time ever we are offering 6 of the 7 nights All-inclusive from only $399 more per person for all 6 nights! Montana de Fuego and Villas Sol.
- Base Rate from Miami/FLL (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we can't list every airport. Please call if you need help or can't find the lowest rate 1-800-603-3178.)
- Add From Only + $39: Los Angeles, Houston & Nashville
- Add From Only + $49: Atlanta & Orlando
- Add From Only +$59: Washington D.C
- Add from Only + $89: Baltimore Milwaukee, New York & Tampa.
- Add from Only + $99: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Richmond & Washington D.C.
- Add from Only + 149: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas & Pittsburgh.
- Add from Only + $160: Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis, Louisville.
- Add from Only + $189: Kansas City, San Diego, San Francisco & St Louis.
- Add from Only + $229: Salt Lake City & Seattle.
- Select dates From Now - Dec 8, 2023! From Only +$99 more for Winter 2024 (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates. Holidays and School Breaks WILL be more))
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$34 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.