Costa Rica, 8 Days w/ Tours SAVE HUGE
Air, 8 Days, Beach & Volcano w/Car and tour & More $599
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Upgrade to SUV From Only $59! Don't want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy, we do suggest adding WIFI for the rental to use google maps)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista. Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal Volcano area. Our comfortable hotel with a view to the Arenal Lake and Arenal Volcano and specialty Loma Linda Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering Lake Arenal offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Enjoy the moments, Day pass included! Spend the day at the Hot Springs with mud bath, guided birdwatching and visit to Maleku village.
- Next stop - Beach area of Puntarenas. The main attraction of this area is its Pacific coastline, extending more than 500 miles down to the Panamanian boarder. This area offers a variety of beaches, national parks, and natural reserves of an extraordinary ecological importance, since it is a transition area between the dry tropical lands of Guanacaste and the green forests of the Central Pacific.
- Spend 3 Nights at Punta Leona Hotel. This hotel is one of the most important private reserves in the Pacific zone of Costa Rica. The reserve is home to more than 330 species of birds as well as to various mammals, such as the white white-faced monkeys, kinkajous and spider monkeys. Discover the reserve and its wildlife through its three easily accessible trails or stop near one of the various feeding stations for hummingbirds and other mammals. The Punta Leona Beach hotel offers a variety of water sports you can enjoy during your stay. From a kayak tour with your friend to boogie boarding or snorkeling, all activities are a unique experience. Whether you prefer a beachfront restaurant, eating in the middle of the rainforest or near the swimming pool, at Hotel Punta Leona you can choose according to your taste.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Guided Tours Included! Butterfly Garden, Bird watching tour and Night Hike!
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino's Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Rincon Del Valle. The comfortable Rincon Del Valle Hotel & Suites is set approximately a 10-minute drive from the well-known Plaza de La Cultura and about a 25-minute stroll from the Indoor - outdoor Museum of Costa Rican Art. This family-run hotel provides a swimming pool & lounge bar to relax with a drink.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- For added Convenience & to help a local cause we included one of our favorite tours in the area. The Rescate Wildlife Rescue Center. a non-profit wildlife rescue, rehabilitation and release center located in La Garita de Alajuela, just 15 minutes from San Jose Airport. The Rescue Center is one of the places to see animals where your visit actually helps to return wild injured, orphaned or confiscated animals back to their natural habitats. During your visit you can see over 800 animals that are being provided with high quality care in the rescue centers’ Life-time Care Sanctuary, nestled amongst 36 acres of natural forest. The animals you visit in the Life-time Care Sanctuary are all non-releasable due to physical or psychological challenges that prevent them from being able to survive in the wild.
- Want to Upgrade? Upgrade to Montana De Fuego, Oceano & Aloft Hotel from only $179 more per person!
- Want to make it All - Inclusive? Stay with the All - Inclusive plan at Montana De Fuego & Best Western Jaco and 6 of the nights will be totally All - Inclusive from only $399 more per person! (With meals and alcohol)
- Want A different Beach Area? for the same $599 we can offer a change of beach areas to either Caribbean or Manuel Antonio! Call our office of book via the links on the TravelByJen.com Home page)
- Base Rate from Los Angeles & Miami/FLL (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we can't list every airport. Please call if you need help or can't find the lowest rate 1-800-603-3178.)
- Add From Only + $39: Houston & Nashville
- Add From Only + $49: Atlanta & Orlando
- Add From Only +$59: Washington D.C
- Add from Only + $89: Baltimore Milwaukee, New York & Tampa.
- Add from Only + $99: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Richmond & Washington D.C.
- Add from Only + 149: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas & Pittsburgh.
- Add from Only + $160: Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis, Louisville.
- Add from Only + $189: Kansas City, San Francisco & St Louis.
- Add from Only + $229: San Diego, Seattle & Salt Lake City.
- Select 2023 dates! (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$34 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.