First Time Ever! Costa Rica All - Inclusive Two Areas!
Airfare, 7 Days, Beach & Volcano w/Car & More! $899
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Upgrade to SUV From Only $59! Don't want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy, we do suggest adding WIFI for the rental to use google maps)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs.
- Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego. Spend the day at Spend the day at the Hot Springs with mud baths (on Site), guided birdwatching and visit to Maleku village.
- Plus, all meals, drinks tips and more!
- Next stop - Beach area of Puntarenas/Jaco. The main attraction of this area is its Pacific coastline, extending more than 500 miles down to the Panamanian boarder. This area offers a variety of beaches, national parks, and natural reserves of an extraordinary ecological importance, since it is a transition area between the dry tropical lands of Guanacaste and the green forests of the Central Pacific.
- Spend 3 nights at Best Western Jaco. Boasting spectacular beachfront views and a relaxing tropical atmosphere, the Best Western Jaco Beach All-Inclusive Resort is in the center of it all, thanks to its prime location on Pastor Diaz Avenue. Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San Jose, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks as you gaze out over the Pacific Ocean, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and volleyball courts. Its 100 guest rooms feature wireless internet and cable television with free movie channels.
- All Meals, Drinks, Tips and more!
- **Upgrade to Premium All Inclusive at Montana De Fuego from $209 pp
- Includes bungalow w/jacuzzi room upgrade. Access to Parque Ecological Volcan Arenal (lava trails and lake Arenal access, self-guided) Choice of spa treatment per day from select menu, Choice of Go Adventure Park tour per day (excludes ATVs), Stocked mini bar once per stay, Room service from 7-10pm.
- Upgrade to Fiesta Resort from only +$169 per person!
- Base Rate from Los Angeles! (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we can't list every airport. Please call if you need help or can't find the lowest rate 1-800-603-3178.)
- Add From Only + $49: Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale, Miami & Orlando
- Add From Only +$59: Washington D.C
- Add from Only + $89: Baltimore Milwaukee, New York & Tampa.
- Add from Only + $139: Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Nashville, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Richmond & Washington D.C.
- Add from Only + 149: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas & Pittsburgh.
- Add from Only + $160: Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis, Louisville.
- Add from Only + $189: Kansas City, San Francisco & St Louis.
- Add from Only + $229: San Diego, Seattle & Salt Lake City.
- Select 2023 dates! (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$34 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.