Costa Rica - 8 Day Crazy Sale - As Seen On Travelzoo - Caribbean Beach
Air, 8 Days, Beach, Volcano, City w/Car, Tours & More $599
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Upgrade to SUV From Only $59! Don't want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy, we do suggest adding WIFI for the rental to use google maps)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista. Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal Volcano area. Our comfortable hotel with a view to the Arenal Lake and Arenal Volcano and specialty Loma Linda Restaurant are set on a panoramic hilltop, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering Lake Arenal offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Enjoy the moments, Day pass included! Spend the day at the Hot Springs with mud bath, guided birdwatching and visit to Maleku village.
- Next Stop one of my Favorite areas! Southern Caribbean. Lined with picture-perfect beaches and swaying palm trees. The clear, turquoise water welcomes swimmers, sunbathers, surfers, and snorkelers. Becoming increasingly popular, especially with the young hip crowd, this town is among the top rated surfing destinations of the world. With its relaxed atmosphere and its own unique blend of Latinx, Afro-Caribbean and Bribri indigenous cultures.
- Spend 3 Nights at Azania Bungalows. Welcome to the lush South Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, area of untold natural riches, unique culture and traditions. Among the original laid-back Caribbean villages of Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo, (in the South Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica), right in front of Cocles Beach, an enchanting and serene lodge, in complete harmony with the surrounding tropical rainforest, awaits you at Azania Bungalows. If your idea of a great vacation getaway includes thatched roof bungalows in a tropical seaside village at the edge of the jungle.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino's Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Rincon Del Valle. The comfortable Rincon Del Valle Hotel & Suites is set approximately a 10-minute drive from the well-known Plaza de La Cultura and about a 25-minute stroll from the Indoor - outdoor Museum of Costa Rican Art. This family-run hotel provides a swimming pool & lounge bar to relax with a drink.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- For added Convenience & to help a local cause we included one of our favorite tours in the area. The Rescate Wildlife Rescue Center. a non-profit wildlife rescue, rehabilitation and release center located in La Garita de Alajuela, just 15 minutes from San Jose Airport. The Rescue Center is one of the places to see animals where your visit actually helps to return wild injured, orphaned or confiscated animals back to their natural habitats. During your visit you can see over 800 animals that are being provided with high quality care in the rescue centers’ Life-time Care Sanctuary, nestled amongst 36 acres of natural forest. The animals you visit in the Life-time Care Sanctuary are all non-releasable due to physical or psychological challenges that prevent them from being able to survive in the wild.
- Want to Upgrade? Arenal Paraiso with extensive on-site hot springs, Shawanda Lodge with oversized private tropical bungalows and the museum like Studio Boutique Hotel from $109 per person. Want a luxury experience? From $369 per person, upgrade to Noah's Forest in Arenal featuring freestanding bungalows with exterior Jacuzzis, Le Cameleon Boutique, which includes a fantastic beach club wellness activity, modern chic decor, and an art filled private casita at Xandari Resort and Spa.
- Call for help 1-800-603-3178.
- Base Rate from Los Angeles! (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we can't list every airport. Please call if you need help or can't find the lowest rate 1-800-603-3178.)
- Add From Only + $49: Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale, Miami & Orlando
- Add From Only +$59: Washington D.C
- Add from Only + $89: Baltimore Milwaukee, New York & Tampa.
- Add from Only + $139: Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Nashville, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Richmond & Washington D.C.
- Add from Only + 149: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas & Pittsburgh.
- Add from Only + $160: Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis, Louisville.
- Add from Only + $189: Kansas City, San Francisco & St Louis.
- Add from Only + $229: San Diego, Seattle & Salt Lake City.
- Select April 15 - Dec 10, 2023, dates! (Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates. Peak Summer, Holidays and School Breaks Will be higher.))
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$34 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.