Luxury Adult Only Costa Rica Exclusive
Air, 8 Days, Beach, Volcano, City Part All - Inclusive (WOW) $1599
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. (Upgrade to SUV from only $69 total for the 8 Days!) (Insider tip add WIFI for only $79 for whole time!) Don't want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Amor Arenal. Set amidst the verdant jungle, guests will be fully integrated into the natural environment, yet surrounded by uncompromising luxury. Indulgent Canyon Casitas feature private chromotherapy pools, expansive contemporary bedding and interior lounge space, in room wellness amenities and jungle view showers. Relax in the heated pool complex, care for the body and mind with contemplative yet state of the art fitness center, yoga studio, mediation pavilion, and full service spa. The unique culinary offerings range from fine dining to elevated local specialties and curated cocktails, as well as included daily breakfast and afternoon coffee and tea service.
- Next stop - Head over to the unspoiled Guanacaste beach area of Samara. Just a short drive away from more well known beach towns, such as Tamarindo and Flaming, Samara will surprise with its laid back charm, expansive and uncrowded beaches, and natural beauty. Nearby surf towns offer nightlife and shopping, as well as a variety of easily accessible local attractions and water sports.
- Spend 3 nights at the Hotel Azura, an all inclusive adults only tropical Paradise directly on the beach in Samara. This chic resort offers all suite accommodations featuring modern decor mixed with local charm, plus 24-hr room service, stocked mini bar, complimentary wifi and more. Relax in the expansive pool complex, enjoy premium beverages at the swim up bar, or stroll the pristine beach. A variety of dining options featuring local and international specialties compliment the resort offerings that include light activities, a 24hr fitness center and full service spa. (All meals, Drinks (alcohol) tips and more in this area!)
- Next and Last Stop, the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920's "Metal School", built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino's Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at the Gran Hotel Costa Rica, Curio Collection by Hilton. The original gem of Tico hospitality, the hotel now boasts all the modern comfort of a luxury city hotel, while retaining original touches and flair as a nod to its history. Located just steps from San Jose's central market and the National Theater, this is the perfect stop to experience real city culture without compromising comfort. Plush accommodations include enhanced bedding, complimentary wifi, and full daily breakfast buffe. Valet parking is available from $25 per 24hrs.
- Enhance your experience! Upgrade to the Ultra Luxe Nayara Springs Resort, Secrets Papagayo, and Chayote Lodge from $599*
- Save big on optional excursions! Exclusive rates available for, Natural Habitat Sloth Hikes, Canyoning, whitewater rafting, canopy tours, surf lessons, nature hikes and more!
- Base Rate from Los Angeles! (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we can't list every airport. Please call if you need help or can't find the lowest rate 1-800-603-3178.)
- Add From Only + $49: Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale, Miami & Orlando
- Add From Only +$59: Washington D.C
- Add from Only + $89: Baltimore Milwaukee, New York & Tampa.
- Add from Only + $139: Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Nashville, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Richmond & Washington D.C.
- Add from Only + 149: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas & Pittsburgh.
- Add from Only + $160: Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis, Louisville.
- Add from Only + $189: Kansas City, San Francisco & St Louis.
- Add from Only + $229: San Diego, Seattle & Salt Lake City.
- Select Dates April 15 - June 2023 & Sept - Dec 10 2023 (July/August & Last Minute Available for small surcharge) Must be flexible to get the lowest rate. School Breaks & Holidays will be higher due to airfare.
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$34 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended