Last Minute Cozumel Steal
Airfare, 5 Days, All - Inclusive Great Resort $549
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare Into Cancun (transfer must be purchased to get to Cozumel)
- 4 Nights at the Grand Park Luxury Cozumel. The Grand Park Royal Cozumel is one of the most spectacular, resorts on the island offering 348 elegant and spacious Deluxe Rooms, the majority of them with private balconies and breathtaking ocean views. A great location, along with spectacular settings and its peaceful, almost transparent waters, sits in front of Paradise Reef and the Paradise Wall, a very well known area on the island for being a premier snorkeling and diving spot.
- All Meals, Drinks, Tips and non-motorized water sports.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale/Miami (Available land only as well for those who like to book their own airfare)
- Add from $39 to Depart from: Austin & Tampa
- Add from $59 to Depart from: Dallas, Houston & Orlando
- Add from $69 to Depart from: Chicago
- Add from $99 to Depart from: Atlanta, New Orleans & Washington D.C
- Add from $139 to Depart from: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Nashville & Pittsburgh.
- Add from $149 to Depart from: Boston, Las Vegas, Philadelphia & St Louis.
- Add from $179 to Depart from: Indianapolis, Milwaukee, NYC.
- Add from $209 to Depart from: Charlotte, Columbus, Richmond.
- Add from $236 to Depart from: Buffalo, Los Angeles, Louisville, Minneapolis.
- Select 2022 dates! Small Fee for 2023 (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$34 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended