Costa Rica - 8 Day Crazy Sale - As Seen On Travelzoo
Air, 8 Days, Beach, Volcano, City w/Car & More $459
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. (Upgrade to SUV from only $69 total for the 8 Days!) (Insider tip add WIFI for only $79 for whole time!) Don't want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Eco Arenal. Close to downtown La Fortuna with easy access to shops and restaurants. Ideal for any time you need to relax, take a coffee or read a book on the balcony of your room, or if you prefer, have a great meal in our restaurant with an awesome view to Arenal Volcano. You can take a quick swim to refresh yourself after a day of adventure. In addition, you could go on an adventure through our Pepper trail or walk in the surroundings of the river.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next Stop the Beach area of Guanacaste, Playas Del Coco. Most known for its lively nightlife and proximity to some of the most beautiful and unique beaches in Costa Rica. Most importantly, it is an ideal spot from which to explore nearby beaches, party with locals and expats, and get set for adventure and tourism activities in the area such as sport fishing, diving, snorkeling, and surfing.
- Spend 3 Nights at La Puerta Del Sol Hotel. A natural oasis with its beautiful quiet gardens and vibrant layers of vegetation. The pool and The Garden Bar area is the perfect place to return to from a days activity and enjoy a cold beverage. Less than a five minute walk to the beach and center street where many of the shops and restaurants can be found.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino's Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Autentico Hotel. Central San José location, the accommodations at The Auténtico Hotel provide a relaxing, business-inspired sanctuary through the energy of Midtown San José. We are committed to creating a unique concept, away from the big chain schemes, preserving the style and family hospitality!
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Want to upgrade your vacation?
- From Only $159 more per person upgrade to Volcano Lodge Hotel and Thermal Experience. (Unlimited access to onsite hot springs) Wyndham Tamarindo (Located in Famous Tamarindo, relax in the infinity pool with a cocktail from the pool bar) and Gran Hotel Costa Rica. (A curio collection by Hilton!)
- From Only $349 Per person upgrade to Paradise Hot Springs Thermal Resort (Deluxe thermal water Resort of relaxation & wellbeing through natural thermal water at different temperatures, hydromassage, instrumental music & tropical gardens) Margaritaville Beach Resort (Relax in beautiful rooms and suites, including specialty family suites, overlooking tropical gardens, oversized pool and the Pacific Ocean) Studio Hotel. (A boutique art gallery & Hotel)
- Have More time? From Only + $169 per person Add 2 Nights in the Central Valley Cloud Forest at Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve. Each of the private casita categories are set within a 19th-Century village concept, including wood burning fireplaces, traditional high beam cane ceilings, and are surrounded by exotic botanical gardens within 2,000-acres of the Los Angeles Cloud Forest Private Biological Reserve. (Breakfast Included)
- ** This is part of a huge sale with lots of options for tours and different levels of accommodations including never seen before prices for Ultra Luxury Hotels! Please feel free to call our agents for help! 1-800-603-3178. We recommend booking tours ahead of time due to limited space.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale/Miami (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we cant list every airport. Please call if you need help or cant find the lowest rate 1-800-603-3178.)
- Add from Only + $20: Orlando
- Add from Only + $99: Atlanta, Chicago, Milwaukee, New York & Tampa.
- Add from Only + $139: Boston, Charlotte, Houston, Nashville, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Richmond & Washington D.C.
- Add from Only + 149: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, & Pittsburgh.
- Add from Only + $160: Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis, Louisville.
- Add from Only + $189: Kansas City, San Fransisco & St Louis.
- Add from Only + $229: San Diego, Seattle & Salt Lake City.
- Select 2022 dates! 2023 available from only +$130 per person ( (Holiday Weeks/Summer Dates and School Breaks WILL be higher due to airfare. Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$24 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended