Costa Rica Explorer Adventure
Air, 7 Days, Volcano, Cloud Forrest, City w/Car and Breakfast $439
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. (Upgrade to SUV from only $99 total for the 7 Days!) (insider tip add WIFI/GPS combo for only $99 for whole time!) Don't want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs.
- Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego. A paradise where the sloth’s perch, the rainbow toucan’s stroll and the ever-green rainforest are so captivating you won’t want to leave. Explore our onsite activities, enjoy the amazing Volcano views and feel at home with our genuine service. We are convenient for travelers who seek nature connection and want to recharge energies.
- Breakfast every morning.
- Free access to onsite Hot Springs. Swim, detox and renew at the hot springs pools & Mud Baths.
- INCLUDED-EARLY BIRDWATCHING HIKING TOUR: Recharge and connect with nature. For ornithological beginners or experienced birders. You may begin your mornings by visiting the naturalist trails on property. During this you can expect to see several bird species, monkeys, sloths. Inhale peace, exhale toxins!
- INCLUDED-VILLA MALEKU EXPERIENCE: A Cultural heritage rescue project. Meet a fascinating Costa Rican ancestral culture and make new native friends. The colorful village of Villa Maleku says “capi capi” and welcomes you to this amazing experience full of nature, authentic culture, ancestral arts and rituals.
- INCLUDED-FARM VISITING: Have fun in an educational tour where you will feed, care, and interact with farm animals.
- Next Stop Monteverde Cloud Forest. There are a number of cloud forests in Costa Rica with the most famous (perhaps in the world) being Monteverde. There are roughly 9,000 species of plants in Costa Rica, with approximately 3,000 growing in the Monteverde Forest. The complex eco-system is also home to over 100 mammal species, 400 types of bird and thousands of insect species.
- Spend 2 nights at Jaguarundi Lodge. Jaguarundi Lodge is the best option for adventurers and explorers that love nature and wish to live this experience in a small mountain lodge. We are located inside the only forest in the heart of Santa Elena. At only a two-minute walk, you can explore and experience the culture, and local traditions while enjoying restaurants and the Monteverde night life.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino's Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Fleur De Lys a small, enchanting Hotel located in the cultural district of San José. This newly restored Victorian mansion offers 31 individually decorated rooms, to make you feel at home.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Want to add a beach area? Add 3 nights w/ Breakfast by the beach from only $199 more per person! (Must call to book longer stay 1-800-603-3178)
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour, & Horseback riding All From one low price $39 Per Tour Per person!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale/Miami (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we cant list every airport. Please call if you need help or cant find the lowest rate 1-800-603-3178.)
- Add from Only + $20: Orlando
- Add from Only + $49: NYC
- Add from Only + $99: Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Milwaukee & Tampa.
- Add from Only + $139: Boston, Charlotte, Nashville, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Richmond, San Diego & Washington D.C.
- Add from Only + 149: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit & Pittsburgh.
- Add from Only + $160: Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis, Louisville, San Francisco.
- Add from Only + $189: Kansas City & St Louis.
- Add from Only + $229: Seattle & Salt Lake City.
- Select 2022 dates! (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$24 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Covid policy - Even though we are not charging any change fees outside of 7 days of departure you will still be liable if the airline or hotel rates change or if the airline has change fees. We will not be charging a fee on the land but some airline carriers have tickets policies that are non refundable.