Costa Rica/ Part All - Inclusive Steal
Airfare, 6 Days, Part All - Inclusive, Beach & Volcano $539
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Don't want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista. This hotel has been strategically built on hilltops and slopes which have an incredibly beautiful panoramic view of the Arenal Volcano and the adjacent “mystical” Arenal Lake. The spectacle of an active volcano and the relaxing views of the lake´s landscapes can be appreciated from the comfort of your room and balcony, hotel restaurant's, or while sipping an exotic cocktail in your wet bar or terrace.
- Breakfast included every morning.
- Next stop the famous Beach area of Jaco.
- Spend 3 nights All - Inclusive at the Best Western Jaco. Boasting spectacular beachfront views and a relaxing tropical atmosphere, the Best Western Jaco Beach All-Inclusive Resort is in the center of it all, thanks to its prime location on Pastor Diaz Avenue. Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San Jose, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks as you gaze out over the Pacific Ocean, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and tennis and volleyball courts.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale/Miami (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we cant list every airport. Please call if you need help or cant find the lowest rate 1-800-603-3178 )
- + from $29: Orlando
- + from $49: Tampa
- + from $69: Chicago, Houston & Los Angeles
- + from $89: NYC (could be any of the 3 airports)
- + from $99: Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Raleigh & San Diego
- + from $129: Cleveland, Hartford, Philadelphia, Richmond & Salt Lake City.
- + from $159: Atlantic City, Denver, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Seattle & Washington D.C
- + from: $189: Charlotte, Louisville & San Francisco.
- + from $199: Bozeman & Phoenix
- + from $289: Salt Lake City
- Select 2021 dates (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$24 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless otherwise noted. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Covid policy - Even though we are not charging any change fees you will still be liable if the airline or hotel rates change or if the airline has change fees. We will not be charging a fee on the land but some airline carriers have tickets policies that are non refundable.