Costa Rica Volcano/Beach/Forest Adventure Top 20
Airfare, 9 Days, 3 Areas, Breakfast, Car & More $499
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Don't want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy we do suggest adding WIFI/GPS combo)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Eco Arenal Hotel. Nestled into a lush, beautifully maintained Setting near the Arenal Volcano and close to downtown La Fortuna, this hotel blends the relaxing, scenic ambiance of an eco-hotel with the friendly customer service and well-appointed amenities of a boutique hotel.
- Breakfast included every morning.
- Next head over to the Southern Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica! The Southern Caribbean Coast has become a tourist favorite for those who are looking to relax or have some fun in the sun. You can visit the Cahuite National Park and Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge, home to amazing coastal rainforest and stunning under water marine life and coral reefs. You can also check out the amazing beaches.
- Spend 3 Nights at Azania Bungalows. Azania reflects the essence of hotels in Puerto Viejo . Welcome to the lush South Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, area of untold natural riches, unique culture and traditions. Among the original laid-back caribbean villages of Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo, right in front of Cocles Beach, an enchanting and serene lodge, in complete harmony with the surrounding tropical rainforest. If your idea of a great vacation getaway includes thatched roof bungalows in a tropical seaside village at the edge of the jungle … then this is the hotel for you … ( this hotel does not offer A/C Upgrade hotel in link if you are in need of A/C.)
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next stop Sarapiqui. As one of two certified sustainable destinations in Latin America, Sarapiqui is an excellent destination in Costa Rica for the eco-conscious, nature loving traveler. In Sarapiqui, tourists can discover and explore many lesser known natural gems in a rural rainforest and farming community.
- Spend 2 Nights at the Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge. Located on 852.2 acres (345 hectares) of tropical rainforest. Explore at your own pace the trails of our Reserve, living the adventure of hanging bridges and discovering the exuberant flora and fauna in the rainforest of Sarapiquí. Tirimbina staff will provide you with a map to plan your trip, as well as safety instructions.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Upgrade this deal to a deluxe package: spend 3 nights at Lomas Del Volcan, 3 Nights at Banana Azul (adult only), 2 Nights at Poas Volcano Lodge from +$199 per person for all 8 nights!
- Upgrade this deal to Luxury package: spend 3 nights at Arenal Kioro (jacuzzi room access to amazing Hot Springs), 3 Nights at Le Cameleon (one gourmet dinner included), 2 Nights at Villa Blanca (Jacuzzi Casitas) from +$479 per person for all 8 nights!
- you can also mix and match where you want to upgrade. Call our experts for assistance. 1-800-603-3178.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale/Miami (Available Land Only & from ALL cities. Please call if you need help 1-800-603-3178)
- + from $69: Orlando
- + from $99: NYC
- + from $129: Boston, Dallas, Detroit, Philadelphia & San Diego
- + from $149: Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Richmond, Tampa, Washington. D C.
- + from $159: Atlantic City, Denver & Los Angeles
- + from: $189: Charlotte, Louisville.
- + from $199: Minneapolis
- + from $209: Las Vegas & San Francisco.
- + from $215: Salt Lake City & Montana
- + from $220: Seattle
- + from $249: Phoenix
- Travel Now - Dec 15 2021 (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest . The end of JUne and July have small surcharges from certain departure cities due to airfare. Popular Holiday weeks will be more money due to air surcharge))
- *Hotel tax of 13 percent is not included and will be displayed at check out. Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$24 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless otherwise noted. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Covid policy - Even though we are not charging any change fees you will still be liable if the airline or hotel rates change. We will not be charging a fee on the land but some airline carriers have tickets policies that are non refundable.