Costa Rica Volcano/Beach Adventure
Air, 8 days, Tours, Breakfast, Car & More $479
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica.
- Pick up your automatic car rental at the airport. Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers although we recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 4 Nights at the Montana De Fuego. A paradise where the sloth’s perch, the rainbow toucan’s stroll and the ever green rainforest are so captivating you won’t want to leave. Explore our onsite activities, enjoy the amazing Volcano views and feel at home with our genuine service. We are convenient for travelers who seek nature connection and want to recharge energies.
- Breakfast every morning.
- Free access to onsite Hot Springs. Swim, detox and renew at the hot springs pools & Mud Baths.
- INCLUDED-EARLY BIRDWATCHING HIKING TOUR: Recharge and connect with nature. For ornithological beginners or experienced birders. You may begin your mornings by visiting the naturalist trails on property. During this you can expect to see several bird species, monkeys, sloths. Inhale peace, exhale toxins!
- INCLUDED-VILLA MALEKU EXPERIENCE: A Cultural heritage rescue project. Meet a fascinating Costa Rican ancestral culture and make new native friends. The colorful village of Villa Maleku says “capi capi” and welcomes you to this amazing experience full of nature, authentic culture, ancestral arts and rituals.
- INCLUDED-FARM VISITING: Have fun in an educational tour where you will feed, care, and interact with farm animals.
- Next stop - Head over the amazing beach area of Manual Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the jewel of the Pacific Coast and is home to one of the top beaches in the world, and ranked top 15 by Forbes magazine! The beach is located within one of the smallest national parks in Costa Rica but it is also the most visited due to its varied fauna with 109 species of mammals and 184 species of birds.
- Spend 3 nights at Costa Verde. Just three hundred yards from the beach overlooking the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Verde features 3 cliff-side pools with sundecks and spacious rooms, studios and bungalows. All rooms offer balconies with a bird’s-eye view of the Park’s majestic coastline or rainforest canopy vistas dotted with toucans, sloths, coatis and monkeys.
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Arenal Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour, & Horseback riding All From one low price $39 Per Tour Per person!
- **Book with confidence. Book now and if you need to move your dates or cancel. We are charging NO change fees. Cancel 4 days prior to departure for a FULL future travel credit.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale/Miami (Available Land Only & Available from ALL cities Same low land rate! Jan 2021 - Dec 2021!.. Please call if you need help 1-800-603-3178)
- + from $29: Orlando
- + from $59: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, New York, Richmond, Washington. D C.
- + from $89: Los Angeles & Philadelphia.
- + from $99: Denver Detroit & San Francisco.
- Select dates Jan - August Departures (must be flexible to get lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless otherwise noted. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels. FREE change fees for bookings Until Jan 15 2021. Client will be responsible for change in air or hotel cost if any.