Costa Rica As Seen On TravelZoo Top 20
Airfare, 7 Days, Volcano & Beach, Car, Breakfast & More $399
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Don't want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista. This hotel has been strategically built on hilltops and slopes which have an incredibly beautiful panoramic view of the Arenal Volcano and the adjacent “mystical” Arenal Lake. The spectacle of an active volcano and the relaxing views of the lake´s landscapes can be appreciated from the comfort of your room and balcony, hotel restaurant's, or while sipping an exotic cocktail in your wet bar or terrace.
- Breakfast included every morning.
- Next stop - Head over to Byblos Resort located on the amazing beach area of Manual Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the jewel of the Pacific Coast and is home to one of the top beaches in the world, and ranked top 15 by Forbes magazine! The beach is located within one of the smallest national parks in Costa Rica but it is also the most visited due to its varied fauna with 109 species of mammals and 184 species of birds.
- Spend 3 nights at Byblos Resort. At Byblos you will find more amenities than any other hotel in the Manuel Antonio or Quepos area. Amenities include a sports Bar, luxurious swimming pool, poolside bistro restaurant, casino, pool tables and even a giant Jenga game.
- Breakfast Included.
- Want To Upgrade to Deluxe Hotels? For only $249 more per person for the entire 6 nights you can stay at the Hotel Arenal Manoa (onsite hot springs included) & Si Como No in Manuel Antonio.
- Want to Add 3 Nights? This amazing deal just keeps getting better. Spend 3 nights at Pozo Azul. This glamping experience includes tents mounted on platforms and immersed in the forest. Tents are fully equipped with a king size bed or 2 queen size beds, private bathroom, safe, electricity, telephone and a private furnished terrace. Awarded with the highest level of The Sustainability Certification granted by ICT. This also includes breakfast & dinner Only $149.
- ** We specialize In Costa Rica. Want to add another area? Call us. 1-800-603-3178.
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Arenal Volcano Hike, Birdwatching & Horseback riding All For one low price $39 Per person!
- ** Top Tour worth adding in the Manuel Antonio Area: Manuel Antonio National Park, Catamaran tour, Damas Island Boat or Kayaking tour, Sea Kayak and Snorkeling, Naranjo white water rafting and Horseback riding one low price $49 per person!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale & Miami (Land only available. Don't see your city? Call us 1-800-603-3178)
- Add From Only $49: Orlando
- Add From Only $69: Chicago
- Add From Only $109: San Francisco
- Add From Only $119: NYC
- Add From Only $149: Atlantic City & Raleigh Durham
- Add From Only $169: Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, Hartford, Pittsburgh & Richmond.
- Add From $179: Cleveland
- Add From Only $189: Akron, Charlotte, Columbus, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia & Washington D.C.
- Add From Only $219: Buffalo & Las Vegas.
- Add From Only $239: Phoenix.
- Select Dates Oct 1 - Jan 25 - ALL holiday Weeks will be higher(From Only $99 More Jan 26 - April 2021 Departures! Land rate available until December 2021!))
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless otherwise noted. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels. FREE change fees for bookings Until August 30 2020. Client will be responsible for change in air or hotel cost if any.