Costa Rica Crazy Savings - Never Seen Before
Airfare, 9 Days, 3 Cities, Breakfast, Car & More $499
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica.
- Pick up your SUV automatic car rental at the airport. Don't want to drive? No problem, we can add transfers.
- Start your amazing 9 day vacation in the Fortuna and Arenal area, home to the famous Arenal volcano! The area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will definitely enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna waterfall and the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica where there is something for everyone's appetite for adventure and luxury.
- Spend first 3 Nights at Hotel Eco Arenal, which is nestled into a lush and beautifully maintained setting near the Arenal Volcano. Hotel Eco Arenal Hotel blends the relaxing, scenic ambiance of an eco-hotel with the friendly customer service touch and well-appointed amenities of a boutique hotel. Sitting just outside the charming town of La Fortuna and only a few hours from San Jose, our hotelís rich vegetation and convenience to recreational activities set us apart as a favorite destination among nature lovers and adventure seekers. Breakfast included every morning to start your day right.
- Next Stop - the beach area of Southern Guanacaste in Samara. The beautiful coastal hamlet of Samara is a paradise on the Nicoya peninsula's Western shore. Known as one of the prettiest and safest beaches in all of Costa Rica, Playa Samara radiates wonderful white sand in contrast to the aquamarine water. Here you will find turtle nesting all year (prime time is May - Dec), surfing, yoga, sport fishing, diving, snorkeling, mountain biking, dolphin & whale watching and so much more.
- Spend 3 nights at The charming Hotel Giada in Playa Samara. Welcome to Hotel Giada- a small beach hotel located at a short walk from the beautiful Samara Beach. The hotel offers 24 rooms, Italian-tico charm, 2 pools with jacuzzi, green area and an amazing cuisine. Breakfast included every morning.
- Next and last stop - the famous area of Monteverde. Overlooking the gulf of Nicoya and straddling the continental divide at 1,440 meters (4,662 ft), Monteverde is home to more than 100 species of mammals, 400 species of birds, tens of thousands of insect species and 2,500 species of plants, including more than 500 species of orchids. The Monteverde Cloud Forest is one of the top tourist destinations in the country!
- Spend 2 nights at Hotel Cipreses, which is located in the Cloud Forest. Monteverde is recognized in the world for it's lush biodiversity, and famous for its tourist attractions. Add on attractions include zip lining through clouds, hanging bridges above the canopy, coffee plantations and waterfalls. The hotel offers 28 comfortable rooms. The hotel is located in a beautiful area surrounded by cozy gardens, native plants and 15 minutes from the Biological Reserve. Breakfast included every morning.
- Want to Upgrade your total 9 day experience for all areas? For only $169 more per person you stay 3 nights at Hotel Lomas Del Volcan (Accommodations consist of forty individual bungalows), 3 nights Nammbu (The 4 star intimate 49-room resort which has thatch-roofed buildings) 2 nights El Establo Mountain Hotel (The most luxurious hotel in Monteverde and the only one hotel with swimming pools).
- To help make your trip more enjoyable, we have negotiated amazing rates for our favorite tours. Go Tubing, Zip Lining, Sloth Tour, or Volcano Hike for only $40 each per person. Additionally you can go on a Hanging Bridges & Canopy Tour Through Clouds for $50 each per person. Sustainable Farm Tour are $69 each & More. Best part is that a portion of the tour proceeds will help fund the Association Amigo De Los Ninos, a local orphanage in need of help.
- *Book with confidence. If for some reason you need to move your dates we will do so with no change fee!
- *Costa Rica hotel tax of $19 per person not included.
- Base Rate from: Miami/Fort Lauderdale (Available land only as well & from ALL cities. If your city is not listed call us 1-800-603-3178)
- Add $19 more from: Orlando
- Add $69 more from: Los Angeles
- Add $89 more from: Houston, Dallas, Atlantic City, Hartford, Atlanta.
- Add $99 more from: San Francisco, Austin, Akron, Charlotte, Raleigh.
- Add $119 more from: Philadelphia, NYC, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Nashville, Richmond, Cleveland.
- Add $135 more from: Detroit, Myrtle Beach & Denver.
- Add $165 more from: Kansas City
- Add $195 more from: Buffalo, Minneapolis & Las Vegas
- Add $215 more from: Syracuse & Niagara Falls
- Add $265 more from: Louisville & Seattle
- Add $299 more from: St Louis, Omaha, Oklahoma City & Albuquerque
- Add $319 more from: Phoenix, Boise, Burlington & Jackson Hole
- Select Departures July 1 - Dec 10 2020 +$169 Jan 5 - March 13 departures. Land only rates available for all of 2021! Deposit your land and wait for air to come out so you don't lose this amazing rate! (Must be flexible to get lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless otherwise noted. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels. FREE change fees for bookings Until May 30 2020. Client will be responsible for change in air or hotel cost if any.