Costa Rica/Barefoot Luxury Amazing Savings
Air, 10 Days, Beach, Volcano & Cloud Forest w/Car $749
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica.
- Pick up your car rental at the airport.Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Hotel Arenal Manoa. This hotel offers 96 Jr. Suites and 6 Premium Suites and are neatly arranged among our freshwater and hot springs pools. All rooms and suites at the resort feature terraces with volcano views along with modern comforts like free Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions with cable and air conditioning.
- Free access to onsite hot springs!
- Breakfast every morning.
- Next Stop the Famous Beach Area of Manuel Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the premier destination of the Central Pacific region offering a variety of small intimate hotels artistically built into a rainforest hillside between town and the popular Manuel Antonio National Park. Manuel Antonio National Park encompasses rugged rainforest, white-sand beaches and coral reefs. Itís renowned for its vast diversity of tropical plants and wildlife, from three-toed sloths and endangered white-faced capuchin monkeys to hundreds of bird species.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge. Set in a rainforest covered hillside overlooking the magnificent Pacific coast, Si Como No Resort Spa and Wildlife Refuge delivers an eco-friendly resort experience like no other.Resort amenities include restaurants and bars, swimming pool, spa, tropical gardens, trails, private movie theater, and WiFi in some public areas.
- Breakfast every morning.
- Next and last stop the Los Angeles Cloud Forest. Located on land once owned by former president Rodrigo Carazo, the Los Angeles Cloud Forest Reserve is one of Costa Rica's best-kept secrets. Adjacent to the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, this misty private park offers a section of cloud forest rarely visited by tourists. The result is a serene, secluded reserve where hikers spot more wild animals than they do other visitors.
- Spend 3 nights at Hotel Villa Blanca. The hotel has 35 individual casitas each with its own fireplace.Staying at Villa Blanca is like stepping back in time to a quaint Costa Rican farm village. On the main hilltop, the Hacienda house, serves fresh baked breads, pastries and country-style dining using ingredients from its own greenhouses and dairy products from a local dairy herd (which you can also help milk by hand). There is also a bar and comfortable sitting areas with fireplaces.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale/Miami
- Add Only $19: Orlando.
- Add Only $49: Los Angeles.
- Add Only $69: Atlanta.
- Add Only $99: Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Richmond & Washington DC.
- Add Only $109: NYC.
- Add Only $119: San Francisco.
- Add Only $129: Austin, Buffalo, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Littleton, Nashville & Oklahoma City.
- Add Only $139: Boston, Vancouver.
- Add Only $159: Toronto.
- Add Only $169: Winnipeg.
- Available from any city & Land Only! Call to book! 1-800-603-3178
- *Book with confidence. If for some reason you need to move your dates we will do so with no change fee!
- Select Departure dates July 1 - Dec 10 departures (From + $299 January 6 2021 - April 2021)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless otherwise noted. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels. FREE change fees for bookings Until June 15 2020. Client will be responsible for change in air or hotel cost if any.