Costa Rica 8 Night Stay
Air, 8 Nights, Breakfast & Car Starting at $559
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your manual car rental at the airport.Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista! Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal area. This comfortable Hotel and specialty Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering lake offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon. At another corner of this magnificent place with a 270 degree view, you can appreciate the embracing cloud forest of the nearby national park containing five percent of the world´s natural riches.
- Breakfast Included!
- Next head over to the Southern Caribbean Coast Of Costa Rica! The Southern Caribbean Coast has become a tourist favorite for those who are looking to relax or have some fun in the sun. You can visit the Cahuite National Park and Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge, home to amazing coastal rainforest and stunning under water marine life and coral reefs. You can also check out the amazing beaches or you can stay literally in the middle of the jungle and still just a few minutes from the coast.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Banana Azul! The Banana Azul hotel is located along the Caribbean coast in the town of Puerto Viejo, part of the Limon region. Puerto Viejo has a reputation for being beautiful, entertaining, and relaxing. The Banana Azul hotel is a small and simple hotel that borders a virtually uninhabited stretch of sand. This hotel is adults only (16 and up).
- Breakfast Included!
- For your last two nights, head over to the Central Valley Cloud Forest! The Central Valley Cloud Forest in the Central Highlands of Costa Rica is one of the most scenic parts of the country with spectacular mountain peaks giving way to sweeping views of coffee plantations and active volcanoes below. This area is dotted with cloud forests – high-elevations forests that seem to literally rest within banks of clouds. Cloud forests are cool retreats from the tropical zones of the country, and hotbeds of biodiversity.
- Spend 2 Nights at the Poas Volcano Lodge! Poas Volcano Lodge blends modern architecture with rustic stone and wood. It has a cozy living room with an open fireplace, while the library includes books on local history, geography and wildlife.
- Breakfast Included!
- Want to add nights or another region? Call us!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $19: Orlando.
- Add Only $49: Los Angeles.
- Add Only $69: Atlanta.
- Add Only $99: Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Richmond & Washington DC.
- Add Only $109: NYC.
- Add Only $119: San Francisco.
- Add Only $129: Austin,Buffalo, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Littleton, Nashville & Oklahoma City.
- Add Only $139: Vancouver.
- Add Only $159: Toronto.
- Add Only $169: Winnipeg.
- Available from any city! Call to book!
- Select May/June/Sept/Oct Departures (Other Dates Small Fee. Must be flexible for lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas.