Riu Naiboa Getaway Punta Cana
Air, 3 Nights, All Inclusive Starting at $399
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SDQ.
- Spend 3 All Inclusive Nights at the RIU Naiboa. Surrounded by tropical gardens, this chic, all-inclusive resort lies on Arena Gorda beach, 1.9 km from Catalonia Caribe Golf Club. Offering balconies or terraces, the polished rooms and suites also have satellite TV and Wi-Fi (fee), plus minibars. Suites have lounge areas. There’s a terrace restaurant, a snack bar, 2 bars and a beach club. The hotel also offers an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, plus a gym, and a spa. Activities such as volleyball, wind-surfing, diving and kayaking are available, and there’s kids’ entertainment.
- Add nights starting at $69 Per Person/Night!
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $29: NYC.
- Add Only $39: Orlando.
- Add Only $99: Boston.
- Add Only $119: Philadelphia.
- Add Only $169: Chicago & Washington DC.
- Add Only $179: Syracuse.
- Add Only $189: Los Angeles.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Select May Departures (Other Dates Small Fee- Must be Flexible For Lowest Rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.