Costa Rican 3 Region Part All Inclusive Getaway
Air, 7 Nights, 3 Regions, Breakfast/Part All Inclusive, & Car Starting at $689
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your automatic car rental at the airport.Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Start your trip in the Arenal area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista.Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal area. This comfortable Hotel and specialty Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering lake offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon. At another corner of this magnificent place with a 270 degree view, you can appreciate the embracing cloud forest of the nearby national park containing five percent of the world´s natural riches.
- Next, head over to the area of Guanacaste for your all inclusive portion of the trip! Guanacaste, a province in northwestern Costa Rica bordering the Pacific, is known for its beaches and biodiverse parkland. Its Santa Rosa National Park is home to rare dry tropical forest, surfing sites and some 250 bird species. Guanacaste's endless beaches include Playa Blanca, with its calm waters, and Playa Hermosa, popular for diving and water sports. Papagayo Peninsula hosts luxury resorts and golf courses.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Occidental Tamarindo! The Occidental Tamarindo is situated in the north-west of Costa Rica, just over a mile from Tamarindo city center. Located on a stunning beach, it is surrounded by exceptional natural beauty. The biodiversity of this magnificent country at your fingertips. It features 198 rooms that were renovated in 2010 and fully equipped with everything you need to enjoy your stay, whether for business, pleasure, or with your family. In addition, you will enjoy stunning views of the beach and the beautiful sunsets.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- For your last night head back to San Jose and spend the night at Best Western Irazu before your trip home.
- Want to add nights? Add a region? Call us! We are the Experts!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale
- Add Only $29: Orlando.
- Add Only $89: Chicago & Dallas.
- Add Only $119: Atlanta, Denver & Washington DC.
- Add Only $139: NYC.
- Add Only $159: Houston.
- Add Only $189: Los Angeles.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Select Departures April/May (Other Dates Small Fee. Must Be Flexible For Lowest Rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.