Costa Rica Arenal/Jaco Getaway
Air, 6 Nights, Car & Air Starting at $529
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your automatic car rental at the airport.Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Start your trip in the Arenal area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Arenal Lodge.The Hotel Arenal Lodge is surrounded by 2,000 acres of rainforest filled with exotic birds, wild animals and tropical vegetation. It offers unrivaled panoramic views of Arenal Volcano and Arenal Lake.The Arenal Lodge has a butterfly garden and a fitness room with sauna. There is a children’s game room, and an outdoor play area. The chalets and suites at Arenal Lodge Hotel are modern and spacious. All types of accommodations have a cable TV, and some have astonishing views of the volcano from the bedroom. The restaurant serves fresh seafood, meat and pasta all day. Some dishes are made with organic, locally sourced ingredients. The dining room offers views of the volcano.
- Breakfast Included.
- Next, Head over to the area of Puntarenas/Jaco. Jacó is a town on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, southwest of the capital city, San José. It's known for its surf beaches and nightlife, and as a gateway to national parks. Rocky, gray-sand Jacó Beach is west of town. Southeast, Hermosa Beach has big waves. To the north, Carara National Park has crocodiles at Tárcoles River and scarlet macaws. A path through rainforest in Pura Vida park leads to Bijagual Waterfall.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Tramonto! The duality of a calm environment away from the noise, but close enough to take advantage of downtown Jacó and its social dynamic makes the Tramonto Hotel the ideal choice for any visitor. Conscious of the natural richness that surrounds the hotel, the Tramonto enforces green politics. Its design is 100% friendly with the environment.
- Breakfast Included!
- Want to add nights? Add another region? Call us! We are the Experts!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale
- Add Only $29: Orlando.
- Add Only $89: Chicago & Dallas.
- Add Only $119: Atlanta, Denver & Washington DC.
- Add Only $139: NYC.
- Add Only $159: Houston.
- Add Only $189: Los Angeles.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Select May Departures (Other Dates Small Fee- Must be Flexible For Lowest Rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.