Occidental Cozumel 5 Night Stay
Air, 5 Nights, All Inclusive Starting at $599
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare IAH-CUN.
- Spend 5 All Inclusive Nights at the Occidental Cozumel! Nestled in a secluded nature preserve on the southern side of Mexico's famed Cozumel Island, the Occidental Grand Cozumel will make you feel like you've stepped into your own private hacienda by the ocean. With only 251 rooms, this exclusive all-inclusive luxury resort is located on a private section of Cozumel's finest beach, Playa San Francisco. The Occidental Grand Cozumel caters to families and honeymooners alike, with six restaurants, in room dining, four bars and a nightclub, along with three pools and a Kids Club with a host of entertaining supervised activities.
- Add nights starting at just $79 Per Person/Night!
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Base Rate from Houston.
- Add Only $9: Fort Lauderdale & Chicago.
- Add Only $29: Detroit.
- Add Only $129: Washington DC & Philadelphia
- Add Only $139: Denver.
- Add Only $159: Atlanta, Dallas & St Louis
- Only $189: NYC & Phoenix
- Add Only $199: Cincinnati, Los Angeles & SFO
- Add Only $239: Raleigh.
- Available from all cities & Land Only! Call to book!
- Select April Departures (Other dates small fee. Must be flexible for lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.