Costa Rica 3 Region Getaway
Air, 7 Nights, 3 Regions, Car & Air Starting at $599
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your automatic car rental at the airport.Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Start your trip in the Arenal area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Chachagua Rainforest Hotel! The Chachagua Hotel offers a gateway into the vibrant culture and natural wonders of Costa Rica, and the dedicated staff is committed to making your stay one of memorable journeys. Only minutes from La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano, they are a luxurious oasis in what is considered the premiere eco-adventure destination of the world. Surrounded by over 200 acres of lush rainforest, the intimate setting of private bungalows, exquisite cuisine based on organic produce, waterfalls, and private lagoons promise to revive and rejuvenate the body and soul.
- Next spend 3 Nights in the Southern Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica. Costa Rica's Caribbean coast has some of the country's best beaches. The southern Caribbean — Cahuita to Manzanillo — boasts beautiful white sand beaches, turquoise water and pristine coral reefs.
- Spend 3 Nights at La Costa De Papito. La Costa de Papito is located on the Caribbean coast, in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca. Afro-Caribbean, indigenous and Costa Rican cultures blend, creating a truly unique cultural environment. Here the lifestyle is pure relaxation with countless opportunities for a connection to adventure. The Caribbean boasts rich flora and fauna, vibrant seaside towns, and outstanding beaches, sure to leave you mesmerized.
- Spend your last night back in San Jose at the Best Western Irazu.
- Breakfast Every Morning!
- Call us to add tours!
- Call to add nights or switch it up! There are plenty of areas in Costa Rica you may want to see! Call one of our agents! We are the experts!
- Base Rate: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $19: Orlando.
- Add Only $99: Atlanta.
- Add Only $139: Boston, Pittsburgh & Washington DC.
- Add Only $159: NYC.
- Add Only $169: Chicago & Buffalo.
- Add Only $229: Houston & San Francisco.
- Add Only $239: Denver.
- Add Only $259: Los Angeles.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Select Dates December... Other dates small fee (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.