Viva Wyndham V Heavens Adults Only
Air, 4 Nights, All Inclusive Starting at $449
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-STI.
- Spend 4 All Inclusive Nights at the Viva Wyndham V Heavens! Viva Wyndham V Heavens is an adult only all-inclusive resort targeted to guests 18 years and older! The moment you arrive at the all-inclusive Viva Wyndham V Heavens resort, you’ll feel the stress leave your body. Sink your toes into the soft golden sand of Playa Dorado Beach. Feel the cool Dominican breeze glide gently over your skin. Enjoy cooking classes, outdoor sports, and live entertainment. Or just unwind in a spacious, upscale guest room filled with amenities.
- All Meals, Drinks & Tips!
- Adults Only!
- Add Nights from $45 Per Person/Night!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $139: NYC.
- Add Only $159: Boston.
- Add Only $199: Charleston.
- Add Only $249: Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Rochester & Washington DC.
- Add Only $259: Chicago.
- Add Only $269: Charlotte.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Select November/December Departures (Add $200 Select January Departures, Add $130 Select February Departures, Add $140 Select March Departures, Add $170 Select April Departures)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.