Viva Wyndham Maya Getaway
Air, 5 Nights, All Inclusive w/ Air Starting at $499
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Spend 5 All Inclusive Nights at the Viva Wyndham Maya!Be immersed in fun. Surrounded by pristine beaches. Submerged among coral reefs. And enchanted by ancient Mayan ruins. Located south of Cancun International Airport in Mexico's Mayan Riviera, a Viva Wyndham Maya vacation puts you right in the middle of it all.
- Bright, laid-back rooms provide cable TV and minifridges, along with safes, tea and coffeemaking equipment, and balconies with garden or ocean views. Some rooms add whirlpool tubs. There are 5 restaurants, plus a poolside snack bar, a 24-hour bar, an outdoor pool and a kidsí club. Other amenities include regular entertainment and beach access, as well as a spa with hot tubs, steam rooms and a fitness center.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Base Rate Houston.
- Add Only $19: Chicago.
- Add Only $49: Fort Lauderdale & Dallas.
- Add Only $119: Washington.
- Add Only $139: Los Angeles & Atlanta.
- Add Only $159: NYC.
- Add Only $169: Denver.
- Add Only $179: Raleigh.
- Add Only $189: Boston & Pittsburgh.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Select Departures September-December (Add $210 Select January Dates. Please note holiday pricing will incur additional fees).
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.