Mexico Two Region Getaway
Air, 6 Nights, Two Regions, All Inclusive w/ Air Starting at $689
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-CUN.
- Start your amazing Mexico two region getaway in beautiful Cozumel. Spend 3 All inclusive nights at the Allegro Cozumel. This all inclusive hotel boasts spacious rooms with subtle tropical decor and a design inspired by traditional architecture, perfect for relaxation. In addition, it offers 5 varied restaurants, where guests can recover after a long, active day.
- The resort provides various leisure and entertainment options both under water, among reefs and sea turtles, as well as on land, lying in the sand on the beach or by one of the 5 swimming pools. It also has great facilities for relaxation, such as the spa, or for action, such as the water park and the sports area. The resort undoubtedly features the perfect amenities to take full advantage of being in paradise with a beach, rainforest and the sea. But above all, it has the sea and one of the most beautiful ocean floors in the world. Because everything has a Caribbean flavor at the Allegro Cozumel.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Next head back to the area of Cancun and stay 3 nights in an upgraded Junior Suite at the Panama Jack Cancun. With sun-kissed swimming pools and fun daily doings ranging from beachfront yoga to culinary classes and live music, each carefree day promises new adventures and unexpected delights. The young (and the young at heart) will love Camp Jacks mini golf and water park, while adults won`t be able to resist the seaside serenity at Aura Spa. Beyond the resort, explore premier golf courses and ancient Mayan sites nearby or kick back in your indulgent accommodations to take in the ocean vistas from the private balcony. When hunger strikes, enticing restaurants and breezy bars serve an array of gourmet grub and cool cocktails to please all palates. Panama Jack Resort Cancun – All-Inclusive is a picture-perfect escape for couples, families and friends in need of some serious fun in the sun.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Transfers available! Call to add!
- Want to add more nights? Call us!
- Base Rate: Chicago.
- Add Only $19: Fort Lauderdale & Houston.
- Add Only $59: Orlando.
- Add Only $99: Atlanta.
- Add Only $109: Washington.
- Add Only $129: NYC.
- Add Only $139: Philadelphia & Los Angeles.
- Add Only $159: Boston & Denver.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Select Departures September (Add $20 Select Departures October, Add $200 Select Departures November, Add $210 Select Departures December)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.