Costa Rica Part All Inclusive Vacation
Air, 7 Nights, Part All Inclusive Starting at $599
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-SJO.
- Pick up your Automatic Car Rental at the airport -Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Spend your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Linda Vista. Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal area. This comfortable Hotel and specialty Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering lake offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next head over to Guanacaste for an all Inclusive Experience.
- Spend 3 All Inclusive Nights at the Villas Sol.
- Villas Sol Hotel and Beach Resort is located in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste; in the northeast of the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. The Resort is nestled on a hill overlooking the gorgeous Pacific Ocean and surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
- All Meals, Drinks & Tips!
- Spend your last night in San Jose at the Best Western Irazu.
- Base Rate: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $129: Washington.
- Add Only $159: Pittsburgh.
- Add Only $179: NYC.
- Add Only $189: Atlanta.
- Add Only $229: Boston & Chicago.
- Add Only $249: Houston.
- Add Only $269: Los Angeles.
- Available From All Cities! Call to book!
- May Dates (Add $20 June & September, Add Only $30 July, Add Only $130 August, Add Only $50 October & November)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departures.