Viva Wyndham Maya
Air, 3 Nights, All Inclusive Starting at $399
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Spend 3 All Inclusive Nights at the Viva Wyndham Maya in Mexico!Turquoise beaches, white sand and golden sunsets… Viva Wyndham Maya is located in Playa del Carmen.(45 Minutes South of Cancun) The resorts Pool area includes a large hot tub, sun beds, and a swim-up bar. PADI dive center is located on site. For the recreation-minded, Viva Wyndham Maya offers water aerobics, boogie boarding, kayaking, beach volleyball, a climbing wall, and much more. Enjoy a refreshing swim, lounge on the white-sand beach, or pamper yourself at the Renova Spa. Your children will create unforgettable moments at the kids club. This Resort is a favorite in this catagory with all of our staff!
- All Meals, Drinks & Tips!
- Base Rate From: Dallas. (Available from ALL cities we cant price every city. Please call for departures out of cities not listed.)
- Add Only $29: Chicago & Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $69: Detroit & Washington DC.
- Add Only $99: NYC.
- Add Only $139: Atlanta & Boston.
- Add Only $149: Los Angeles.
- Add Only $169: Raleigh.
- Add Only $209: Denver.
- Add Only $299: Syracuse.
- Available land only as well! Call to book today!
- April21-May (Add $60 - Jan, Add $80 Feb-Apr20, Add $70 June, Add $100 Jul-Aug)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.