Grand Bahia Principe Tulum
Air, 3 Nights, All Inclusive Starting at $399
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare.
- Spend 3 All Inclusive Nights at the Grand Bahia Principe Tulum. Surrounded by amazing natural landscapes, this hotel offers pools just steps from the beach, spacious rooms and a wide variety of dining options. Explore one of Mexico’s most culturally vibrant and naturally beautiful regions together with your friends, family or special someone.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Base Rate Is From: Dallas.
- Add Only $9: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $49:Denver.
- Add Only $69: NYC and Houston.
- Add Only $79: Washington.
- Add Only $99: Atlanta.
- Add Only $109: Los Angeles.
- Add Only $149: Boston.
- Add Only $179: Buffalo.
- Add Only $259: San Francisco.
- Add Only $269: Seattle.
- Available from all cities. Call to book!
- Select April departures (Add Only $35 for Nov - Dec 15 departures, Small Fee for Jan 4 - March & May departures)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.