Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Sale
Air, 4 Nights, All Inclusive Starting at $549
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare.
- Spend 4 All Inclusive Nights at Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa. Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort and Spa is a tropical leisure resort with 3 spacious pools, separate pool for children, a lazy river, open-air lounges, 2 main buffet restaurants, 8 thematic restaurants, 11 bars, including 2 pool bars, health bar, coffee shop, disco and even a theatre for the evening shows. The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort and Spa, with its original design, combines luxury and elegance with harmony.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $19: Chicago & Dallas.
- Add Only $59: Orlando.
- Add Only $69: Las Vegas & NYC.
- Add Only $79: Washington DC.
- Add Only $99: Las Vegas & Los Angeles.
- Add Only $109: Atlanta.
- Add Only $119: Denver & Nashville.
- Add Only $129: Cleveland, Houston & Philadelphia.
- Add Only $159: Boston & Seattle.
- Add Only $219: Buffalo & San Diego.
- Add Only $279: Portland.
- Available from all cities! Call to book today!
- Available Land Only!
- Dec1-20 (Small fee for November & December 21-April 30th, must be flexible for the lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.