Arenal, Costa Rica Getaway
Air, 3 Nights, Breakfast, Car & Tour Starting at $459
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica.
- Pick up your manual Car Rental at the airport -Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Spend your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Los Lagos!Guests at the Los Lagos Hotel, Spa & Resort experience a tropical adventure. The resort is the most comprehensive, peaceful, adventurous and restful place that you can find in the Arenal Area. Hotel Los Lagos was originally a spiritual retreat, and is now a full-service resort with hotel, spa, and plenty of activities to keep you busy . The spectacular backdrop of the Arenal Volcano and surrounding rainforest, as well as the natural lakes and hot springs, will delight your senses.
- Canopy Tour Included!
- Breakfast Every Morning!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $19: Orlando.
- Add Only $129: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas & Detroit.
- Add Only $159: San Francisco & Washington DC.
- Add Only $189: Los Angeles.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Now-Feb (Must be flexible for the lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.