Occidental Costa Cancun
Air, 3 Nights, All Inclusive Starting at $469
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare.
- Spend 3 All Inclusive Nights at the Occidental Costa Cancun.This hotel stands out for its quality and complete Barceló All Inclusive program that lets each guest enjoy all its services and facilities. Its 358 beautiful and comfortable rooms will turn your stay into a unique experience.
- The cuisine at the Occidental Costa Cancún hotel stands out due to the variety on offer, thanks to the 4 restaurants located within the complex. It also offers a lobby bar, perfect for those who want to relax while enjoying a drink and live music. Among its facilities and services, you can find a fantastic swimming pool, fitness center and spa, a program of daytime and evening activities, and a kids club for the little ones. In addition, the hotel offers water sports for more fun.
- The Occidental Costa Cancún combines exclusivity and comfort in a privileged environment, Cancun, the Caribbean paradise of the sun, with crystal-clear waters and white sands, to make your vacation an unforgettable experience.
- All Meals, Drinks, Tips & Non Motorized Water Sports!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $39: Orlando.
- Add Only $59: Chicago & Houston.
- Add Only $89: Boston.
- Add Only $109: NYC.
- Add Only $119: Raleigh.
- Add Only $139: Atlanta.
- Add Only $169: Los Angeles.
- Available from all cities! Call or click the book now button!
- Now-Dec 10 (must be flexible to get lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.