Costa Rica 3 Region Part All Inclusive Sale
Air,7 Nights, Part All Inclusive Starting at $689
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare.
- Pick up your automatic car rental at the airport. Dont want to drive? No Problem! Just call us to add transfers!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at Hotel Los Lagos a hot springs hotel featuring a really big natural outdoor area, which is both the largest piece of land among hotels in the zone and the very next to Arenal Volcano itself. the hotel has two water slides with continuous water flow from the forest. One of them will offer a thrilling ride, going through a tunnel before the final splash at the big swimming pool. And for the kids, there are two more pools; one for the little ones, with a waterfall flowing from a fake volcano; and another pool for older children, with a water slide just for them.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next to the area of Guanacaste.
- Spend 3 nights at the All Inclusive Villas Sol. Villas Sol Hotel and Beach Resort is located in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste; in the northeast of the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. The Resort is nestled on a hill overlooking the gorgeous Pacific Ocean and surrounded by lush tropical gardens
- All meals, drinks, tips & non motorized water sports included at Villas Sol.
- Last Stop the area of San Jose.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Best Western Irazu.
- Breakfast Included.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Available from all cities! Call to book today!
- Feb15-June30 (Must Be Flexible For Lowest Rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.