Costa Rica 3 City Escape
Air, 7 Nights, Part All Inclusive w/ Car Starting at $729
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from Fort Lauderdale to San Jose.
- Pick up your automatic car rental at the airport. Dont want to drive? No Problem! Just call us to add transfers!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego. By the foot of the Arenal Volcano stands Montaņa de Fuego Hotel & Spa, a hotel inspired by its great natural environment, surrounded by 35 hectares of tropical forest on a private reserve. Montana de Fuego Hotel is located 94 miles from Juan Santamara Airport and 91 miles from Daniel Oduber Airport (Liberia). In the same way Montana de Fuego is located 1 mile from the hot springs available in the area and about 3-4 miles from the Arenal Volcano. Montana de Fuego Hotel and Spa has received the Fordor's Choice Award for several consecutive years, distinguished by Fodor's Travel as the best of hotels in the region of La Fortuna de San Carlos.
- Breakfast every morning.
- Next stop the area of Guanacaste.
- Spend 3 nights at the All Inclusive Villas Sol. Villas Sol Hotel and Beach Resort is located in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste; in the northeast of the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. The Resort is nestled on a hill overlooking the gorgeous Pacific Ocean and surrounded by lush tropical gardens
- All meals, drinks, tips & non motorized water sports included at Villas Sol.
- Last Stop is back to San Jose where you will spend your last night at Hotel Autentico.
- Breakfast Included.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Available from all cities! Call to book today!
- Jan4-Apr30 (must be flexible to get the lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.