Costa Rica 3 Region Getaway Sale - Call (800) 378-7890
Air, 7 Nights, Breakfast, Car & Tour $699
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica.
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport.
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Green Lagoon Wellbeing Resort.
- The Lodge is nestled in a 400-acre farm and situated on the Eastern slopes of Cerro Chato and the Southern slopes of Arenal Volcanoes. In fact, the views of the Cerro Chato Volcano and the main active crater of the amazing Arenal Volcano are impressive, and show both its green side as well as its active crater. Its location, bordering both Arenal and Cerro Chato Volcanoes. The Arenal National Park and the Fortuna Waterfall, allows guests and visitors to observe unlimited quantities of birds, wildlife and fauna in the forests. The mission of this hotel is to offer fine hospitality while having a world of fun Adventurous Expeditions to choose from!
- Hike included at Green Lagoon!
- Next Stop the beautiful area of Guanacaste.
- A province for the active soul, Guanacaste draws visitors with its stunning shoreline, incredible bird watching, amazing horseback riding, excellent surfing, superb snorkeling and wonderful mountain lake windsurfing. With so much to do, itís easy to understand why so many people come to visit this amazing province.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Flamingo Beach Resort.
- This tropical paradise is nearby many of the regionís spectacular national parks and charming villages. Located on the golden sands of Playa Flamingo, a Blue Flag Ecological Beach, designated for its strict environmental standards, water purity and tourism safety, and ideal for swimming, boogie boarding, and sunset cruises. Shopping, restaurants and nightlife are within walking distance from the resort.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose features a vibrant urban center, with a pleasant pedestrian-only boulevard taking you by a variety of restaurants, shops, and some of the city's best attractions. At night you can feel the pulsing hearbeat of the city in the festive beats emanating from the many salsa clubs that can be found all over the city. Fanning out from downtown, you will encounter quieter neighborhoods, a variety of tranquil parks, and pockets of activity like the San Pedro Mall and El Pueblo.
- Spend 1 Night at Hotel Autentico.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Available from all cities. Call (800) 378-7890 for information!
- Dec-Mar (Must be flexible for lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.