Costa Rica, 3 City Escape with transfers
Air, 9 Days, 3 cities, Breakfast, Transfers and more $699
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Transfers in between all areas included.
- Start your amazing vacation in the San Jose Area.
- 1 Night Hotel Autentico.
- Next stop La Fortuna Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at Hotel Los Lagos. Enjoy onsite hot springs, Self guided hiking trails. Butterfly farm and mini zoo.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next Stop the Beach Area of Manuel Antonio. Manuel Antonio National Park is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Costa Rica, with easy access, ease and variety of services and wide range of flora and fauna in such a small place, the park is among the most visited in the country. Among the main attractions are the beaches surrounded by rainforest. Because of this, the park attracts surfers, swimmers, birders and ecotourists.
- Spend 3 Nights at El Faro Beach Hotel.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Last Stop Back to San Jose.
- 1 Nights at Autentico.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $39: Orlando.
- Add Only $139: Washington DC.
- Add Only $179: Chicago.
- Add Only $209: Atlanta, Houston & NYC.
- Add Only $229: Boston.
- Available from all cities! Call to book today!
- Select Dates Now -June30th (must be flexible for the lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.