All Inclusive Costa Rica Steal
Air, 4 Days, All - Inclusive Beach Resort Starting At $399
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Spend 3 Nights at the Best Western Jaco. Boasting spectacular beachfront views and a relaxing tropical atmosphere, the Best Western Jacó Beach All-Inclusive Resort is in the center of it all, thanks to its prime location. Located in the Central Pacific region and just an hour and a half away from downtown San José, this beachfront hotel offers a premier experience in one of Costa Rica's favorite beach destinations. This all-inclusive resort provides guests with unlimited food and drinks as you gaze out over the Pacific Ocean, as well as exciting activities for all ages, outdoor swimming pools and tennis and volleyball courts.
- All meals, drinks, tips and non-motorized water sports.
- Upgrade to Doubletree Resort for Only $49pp for the entire stay.
- Add Rental car for Only $39 per person..
- Add Nights from only $85 per person per night...
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $79: Orlando.
- Add Only $119: Houston.
- Add Only $139: Atlanta & Washington DC.
- Add Only $189: Chicago & Detroit.
- Add Only $199: NYC.
- Add Only $229: Los Angeles & San Antonio.
- Available from all cities! Call to book today!
- Select Dates Now - Nov 30 (Available for Winter for small fee)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.