Romantic Costa Rica Escape Save 55%
Air, 8 Days, 3 Cities, Part All - Inclusive, Great Resorts $799
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport (Manuel Car)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at Hotel Mountain Paradise. Hotel Mountain Paradise is situated in the stunning Arenal area, in the northern lowlands of Costa Rica. Perched upon a hilltop overlooking the rolling valley below, Hotel Mountain Paradise affords breathtaking views of Arenal Volcano. All rooms at Hotel Mountain Paradise are equipped with a king size bed, private Jacuzzi with direct volcano view, waterfall shower, flat screen television, wireless internet and international phone service.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next Stop The Amazing Beach Area of Guanacaste. Its white-sand coast is often regarded as one of Costa Rica's most beautiful, and the beaches offer many accommodations. Visitors to the region can take surf lessons and enjoy an active nightlife.
- 3 Nights at Adult Only Occidental Grand Papagayo. Occidental Grand Papagayo is an all-inclusive resort ideal for adults seeking rest and relaxation mixed in with adventure and a superb natural setting. An idyllic location surrounded by the wild, natural beauty characteristic of Costa Rica's northern Pacific coast. Guests will feel swept away to the interior of a tropical haven while enjoying all the amenities one could imagine.
- All meals, Drinks, Tips and more in this area.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose is a vibrant urban center, with a pleasant pedestrian-only boulevard taking you by a variety of restaurants, shops, and some of the city's best attractions. At night you can feel the pulsing heartbeat of the city in the festive beats emanating from the many salsa clubs that can be found all over the city. Fanning out from downtown, you will encounter quieter neighborhoods, a variety of tranquil parks, and pockets of activity like the San Pedro Mall and El Pueblo.
- 1 Nights at The Aloft San Jose
- Breakfast Included.
- Add tours ahead of time to save time and money! If you need help with anything please call our experienced agents. 1-800-603-3178
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $19: Orlando.
- Add Only $89: Washington DC.
- Add Only $119: Chicago & Houston.
- Add Only $129: NYC.
- Add Only $169: Boston, Charleston & Denver.
- Add Only $179: San Antonio.
- Available from all cities. Call to book today!
- Select Dates Now - Dec 15 - (Please be flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.