Luxury Costa Rica Savings... Save over 50%
Air, 8 Days, 3 Cities, Part All - Inclusive, Amazing Resorts $989
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare.
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport (Automatic Economy SUV Included. Upgrades available for additional costs).
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing Costa Rica journey with a 3 night stay in Arenal.Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more.
- 3 Nights at Lost Iguana. Nested in the Costa Rican jungle, Lost Iguana Resort and Spa is a STUNNING nature inspired hotel located in 120 acres of preserved rainforest and home to the most fascinating biodiversity. The hotel has 42 hillside rooms, each with a stunning private view of Arenal Volcano and doorstep access to the jungle from every area. There´s a river that crosses the property and we have two private trails that take you deep into the rain-forest for a one or two hour hike. When wandering around you can see the flowering EXOTIC plants, the most unusual species of birds, the playful creatures, and listen to the soothing sounds of nature. Nighttime brings jungle sounds, lightning bugs, and quiet, RELAXING SOLITUDE. Whether you´re an adventurer, or just want to chill-out and relax in the middle of paradise, this is the perfect place for you.
- Breakfast Daily
- Next Stop The Amazing Beach Area of Guanacaste. Its white-sand coast is often regarded as one of Costa Rica's most beautiful, and the beaches offer many accommodations. Visitors to the region can take surf lessons and enjoy an active nightlife.
- 3 Nights at Dreams Las Mareas. Enjoy an escape in a privileged location. Located on an expansive palm-studded beach and surrounded by lush green mountains & jungles on Playa El Jobo in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica, guests of all ages enjoy an action–packed vacation featuring watersports, land activities, and swimming pools while sunbathing or laying under a thatched palapa. Continue the fun into the evenings with live nightly entertainment, outdoor bars and lounges, and so much more. Go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included.
- All Meals, drinks, tips and non - motorized water sports are included at Dreams for these 3 nights!
- Free Unlimited Access to onsite Hot Springs!
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose is a vibrant urban center, with a pleasant pedestrian-only boulevard taking you by a variety of restaurants, shops, and some of the city's best attractions. At night you can feel the pulsing heartbeat of the city in the festive beats emanating from the many salsa clubs that can be found all over the city. Fanning out from downtown, you will encounter quieter neighborhoods, a variety of tranquil parks, and pockets of activity like the San Pedro Mall and El Pueblo.
- 1 Nights at The Aloft San Jose
- Breakfast Included.
- Add tours ahead of time to save time and money! If you need help with anything please call our experienced agents. 1-800-603-3178
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale
- Add Only $19: Miami.
- Add Only $99: Houston.
- Add Only $129: New Orleans & Washington DC.
- Add Only $169: Chicago & NYC.
- Add Only $179: Pittsburgh.
- Add Only $209: Los Angeles & San Antonio.
- Available from all cities! Call to book today!
- Select Dates Now - Nov 28 (Please be flexible to get lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.