Costa Rica Spring Savings! Save over 50%
Air, 8 Days, 3 Cities, Car & More $599
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport (Manual Car included. Upgrade to Automatic only $49! )
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Arenal Lodge. Located on 2,000 acres of beautiful tropical forest, near the Arenal Volcano National Park, it is surrounded by rainforest and housing hundreds of exotic birds, butterflies, frogs, small animals, and the beautiful tropical flowers and trees of Costa Rica.
- Self Guided Hiking Trails, Hummingbird Garden & more.
- Breakfast Included
- Next Stop the Beach Area of Manuel Antonio. Manuel Antonio National Park is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Costa Rica, with easy access, ease and variety of services including all meals and accommodation and wide range of flora and fauna in such a small place, the park is among the most visited in the country. Among the main attractions are the beaches surrounded by rainforest. Because of this, the park attracts surfers, swimmers, birders and ecotourists.
- Spend 3 Tabulia Tree Hotel. hotel has been designed to blend in the stunning rainforest of Manuel Antonio and with this awareness in mind, electric powered transportation on property is always available for our guest. All of our rooms are provided with A/C, ceiling fan, private bathroom with hot water and TV with cable system, and WiFi is available in public areas, such as around our swimming pool, gardens and at our restaurant Bambu Jam. Located only 4 miles from the Manuel Antonio National Park (according to Forbes, one of the “The World's Most Beautiful National Parks”),
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose features a vibrant urban center, with a pleasant pedestrian-only boulevard taking you by a variety of restaurants, shops, and some of the city's best attractions. At night you can feel the pulsing hearbeat of the city in the festive beats emanating from the many salsa clubs that can be found all over the city. Fanning out from downtown, you will encounter quieter neighborhoods, a variety of tranquil parks, and pockets of activity like the San Pedro Mall and El Pueblo.
- 1 Nights at Park Inn by Radisson
- Want or need help adding tours? Want to add another Location? Call the experts 1-800-603-3178 or 1-800-538-9188.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $129: Atlanta.
- Add Only $149: Boston, NYC & Chicago
- Add Only $159: Washington DC.
- Add Only $239: Montreal.
- Add Only $249: Los Angeles & Toronto.
- Available from all cities! Call to book Today!
- Select Dates in April - July ( Must be flexible to get lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.