Deluxe Costa Rica Bargain With Riu
Air, 3 Cities, Part All - Inclusive w/Car $799
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Automatic car rental
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay at Hotel Magic Mountain
- Breakfast Daily.
- Next Stop the amazing Beach Area of Guanacaste.
- 3 Nights at the Deluxe Riu Guanacaste. Riu Hotels & Resorts is proud to bring its first resort to beautiful Matapalo Beach in Guanacaste. Guest will bask in both luxury and comfort while taking in the beautiful natural landscapes and romantic beaches. Riu Guanacaste features four restaurants including an International buffet and a Grill Steakhouse. There is an unlimited domestic section and a selection of imported alcoholic beverages at the five bars. each room also features its very own liquor dispenser. Kids will be entertained as well; there is a playground and a mini-club. Being in privileged surroundings, the hotel offers a diversity of activities at its beautiful beaches like diving or fishing in the Pacific Ocean, ecotourism in volcanic regions and during the day we offer you several entertainment programs for all ages, whether with your family, couple or friends. The hotel provides of a gym, table tennis, volleyball, a tennis court, windsurfing, sailing, snorkeling, kayak and other aquatic activities. If your favorite sport activity is Golf, the Club de Golf Four Seasons has some fantastic views over the ocean and a demanding route.
- All Meals, Drinks, Tips and non-motorized water sports in this area.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose features a vibrant urban center, with a pleasant pedestrian-only boulevard taking you by a variety of restaurants, shops, and some of the city's best attractions. At night you can feel the pulsing hear beat of the city in the festive beats emanating from the many salsa clubs that can be found all over the city. Fanning out from downtown, you will encounter quieter neighborhoods, a variety of tranquil parks, and pockets of activity like the San Pedro Mall and El Pueblo.
- 1 Nights at Hotel Autentico.
- Available From ALL cities..
- Base Price from : Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $59: Houston.
- Add Only $149: Chicago & Washington DC.
- Add Only $169: NYC.
- Add Only $219: Los Angeles.
- Select dates Now - Dec (Fee for winter travel)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.