Amazing Costa Rica Eco Adventure
Air, 10 Days, 4 Cities, Part All - Inclusive, with Car $899
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Manual SUV Car Rental at the airport. (you are responsible for car insurance and gas. Upgrade to Auto SUV Only $119 total for all 10 days!)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at Hotel Los Lagos a hot springs hotel featuring a really big natural outdoor area, which is both the largest piece of land among hotels in the zone and the very next to Arenal Volcano itself. the hotel has two water slides with continuous water flow from the forest. One of them will offer a thrilling ride, going through a tunnel before the final splash at the big swimming pool. And for the kids, there are two more pools; one for the little ones, with a waterfall flowing from a fake volcano; and another pool for older children, with a water slide just for them.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Unlimited access to on site Hot Springs. Butterfly Garden. Hiking trails and mini zoo!
- Next Stop The Amazing Beach Area of Guanacaste. Its white-sand coast is often regarded as one of Costa Rica's most beautiful, and the beaches offer many accommodations. Visitors to the region can take surf lessons and enjoy an active nightlife.
- Spend 3 nights at the Allegro Papagayo. This all-inclusive resort offers never-ending fun with activities from aerobics to SCUBA lessons in the freeform pool, all at no extra cost. Guests eager to explore Papagayo Bay's water sports can hop a complimentary shuttle boat to the Private Beach Club. The Allegro Papagayo's all-inclusive rates allow guests to enjoy all meals, snacks and drinks, including an open bar, weekly cocktail party, activities and sports, Beach Club, Fun Club, Kids Club supervised activities and live evening entertainment - all included!
- Ready for the next adventure? Head towards Monteverde Cloud Forrest. Monteverde is considered a major ecotourism destination in Costa Rica. The area is host to the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve and numerous other reserves, which draw considerable numbers of tourists and naturalists. National Geographic has called the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve "the jewel in the crown of cloud forest reserves". Newsweek has declared Monteverde the world's #14 Place to Remember Before it Disappears." By popular vote in Costa Rica, Monteverde was enshrined as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Costa Rica.
- 2 Nights Monteverde Country Lodge. Remodeled during 2010, Monteverde Country Lodge conjugates accessible lodging prices with the traditional Monteverde' s cozy-rustic style. Located less than 10 minutes away from the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve and in a walk-able distance from Santa Elena Downtown, Monteverde Country Lodge is the perfect option for those who are looking for cozy lodging, nice rest and easy access to all the activities Monteverde has to offer.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose is small and cozy. Although its style and architecture are contemporary, some buildings of strong European influence, mainly British and French, can still be found as a heritage of the economic coffee prosperity from the turn of the century.
- 1 Night Holiday Inn Aurola.
- Available Land Only and from ALL Cities. Please call to book 1-800-603-3178
- Base Rate from Fort Lauderdale!
- Add Only $129: Baltimore, Boston, & Washington DC. (please call to book these cities).
- Add Only $149: NYC.
- Add Only $169: Chicago.
- Add Only $199: Cleveland (Call to Book This City)
- Add Only $209: Detroit, Hartford, Islip, Manchester, Norfolk, & Rochester. (please call to book these cities)
- Add Only $229: Los Angeles.
- Add Only $309: San Francisco
- Select Dates August 28 - Nov 11(Add From Only $50 Aug 15-28 & Nov 12- Dec 12) Holidays may have a slight surcharge due to air rates.
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.