Costa Rica Adventure Sale! Save 50%
Air, 8 days, 3 Cities, Part All - Inclusive & More $699
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Manual Car Rental at the airport (you are responsible for car insurance and gas. SUV is available for an additional $69 total)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers for just $249 per person! (Lower if you have more than two people!)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica!
- 3 Nights at Arenal Lodge.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next Stop The Amazing Beach Area of Guanacaste. Its white-sand coast is often regarded as one of Costa Rica's most beautiful, and the beaches offer many accommodations. Visitors to the region can take surf lessons and enjoy an active nightlife.
- Spend 3 nights at the Allegro Papagayo. This all-inclusive resort offers never-ending fun with activities from aerobics to SCUBA lessons in the freeform pool, all at no extra cost. Guests eager to explore Papagayo Bay's water sports can hop a complimentary shuttle boat to the Private Beach Club. The Allegro Papagayo's all-inclusive rates allow guests to enjoy all meals, snacks and drinks, including an open bar, weekly cocktail party, activities and sports, Beach Club, Fun Club, Kids Club supervised activities and live evening entertainment - all included!
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose is small and cozy. Although its style and architecture are contemporary, some buildings of strong European influence, mainly British and French, can still be found as a heritage of the economic coffee prosperity from the turn of the century.
- 1 Night Holiday Inn Aurora.
- Available Land Only! Also available from ALL cities!
- Base Rate from Fort Lauderdale!
- Add Only $89: Baltimore.
- Add Only $99: Washington DC.
- Add Only $119: Boston.
- Add Only $139: Islip.
- Add Only $179: Chicago & Denver.
- Add Only $217: Los Angeles & NY JFK.
- Select Dates June - October (Please be Flexible to get lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.