Costa Rica Eco Adventure Sale! Save 40%
Air, 8 Days, 3 Cities, Car, Tours & More $799
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Manual Car Rental at the airport (you are responsible for car insurance and gas. SUV is available for an additional $69 total)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers for just $249 per person! (Lower if you have more than two people!)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 nights at Hotel Lomas del Volcan offering the coziness of a mountain hotel, far from the main road and completely surrounded by nature. The tranquility and peace that surrounds the hotel makes for the flora and fauna to exceed in abundance. The hotel offers 47 rooms, completely furnished and with a wide variety of services for its guests. Including: swimming pool, Jacuzzi, trails, laundry service and more. It's impossible not to mention again the direct view to the Arenal Volcano.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- For added Value and Convenience we have added one of our favorite tours! Los Canones Canopy Tour & Hot Springs. If you want a thrilling canopy adventure, then Los Canones is what you’re looking for! Hanging on a series of cables you will swing from one tree to another through the most beautiful rain forest, all of course with complete safety. And while you’re hanging on 50 to 500 meters cables you’ll be surrounded by all kinds of animals such as: birds, sloths, and monkeys. When you finished the canopy, you will walk by a crocodile and caiman farm, and an amphibian and butterfly conservatory. The tour also offers hot/fresh spring pools with water slides!
- Next stop the Beach Area of Playa Carrillo. Playa Carrillo has received the position 23 of the 25 Best Secret Beaches in the World, according to a publication in the magazine Travel and Leisure. Just south of the popular surfer’s paradise of Samara Beach, Playa Carrillo is one of the least developed spots on the Nicoya Peninsula. Framed by mountains, the laid-back fishing village has a white-sand beach just off a palm-lined boulevard (there are no unsightly beachfront buildings). Known among divers for its excellent coral reef teeming with marine life, the beach is protected by rocky headlands, providing calm, warm water for swimmers.
- 3 Nights at Guanamar. Hotel Guanamar is located on the hilltops at the southern end of the bay. Its perfect location invites guests to enjoy spectacular panoramic views. The charming typical thatch roof bungalows, garden trails and swimming pool, bar and restaurant decks offer guests the ideal site to enjoy beautiful sunsets over the Pacific. At its southern end parallel to the beach and road, palm trees line the coastline providing shade and picturesque views for those strolling along the scenic beach. Playa Carrillo was awarded “Blue Flag” status, nominated as one of the cleanest beaches in Costa Rica. Also, is close to Playa Samara for the people who want to enjoy night life.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Turtle Observation Tour Included!
- Your choice of Kayak tour or Horseback Riding tour is also Included!
- Just when you thought it couldn't get any better we are offering free use of bicycles while at Guanamar!
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose features a vibrant urban center, with a pleasant pedestrian-only boulevard taking you by a variety of restaurants, shops, and some of the city's best attractions. At night you can feel the pulsing hearbeat of the city in the festive beats emanating from the many salsa clubs that can be found all over the city. Fanning out from downtown, you will encounter quieter neighborhoods, a variety of tranquil parks, and pockets of activity like the San Pedro Mall and El Pueblo.
- 1 Nights at Hotel Autentico. A hotel reminiscent of the past with the comforts and amenities of today.The Autentico Hotel, a city destination that offers a privileged location near downtown San Jose; remains true to its origins and preserves traditions together with an excellent quality of service.
- Want or need help adding tours? Want to add another Location? Call the experts 1-888-285-2091 or 516-594-4109
- Available Land Only! Also available from ALL cities!
- Base Rate from Fort Lauderdale!
- Add Only $89: Baltimore.
- Add Only $99: Washington DC.
- Add Only $119: Boston.
- Add Only $139: Islip.
- Add Only $179: Chicago & Denver.
- Add Only $217: Los Angeles & NY JFK.
- Select June - October Departures
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.