Costa Rica, Adventure Sampler Save over $400!
Air, 9 days, 3 Cities, Car, Breakfast & More $699
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport (Manuel SUV Included!)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at the Hotel Arenal Lodge. This hotel is located on a 2000-acre property, surrounded by lush nature and a rainforest housing hundreds of exotic birds, several wild animals and incredible tropical vegetation of Costa Rica. This specialized rainforest lodge offers a unique panoramic view of the Arenal Volcano and Arenal Lake along with our warm hospitality.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Butterfly Garden (Only If you stay at Arenal Lodge)
- Guided Hike (Only if you stay at Arenal Lodge)
- Next Stop The Amazing Beach Area of Guanacaste. Its white-sand coast is often regarded as one of Costa Rica's most beautiful, and the beaches offer many accommodations. Visitors to the region can take surf lessons and enjoy an active nightlife.
- Spend 3 nights at Hotel Guanamar.Guanamar is a family hotel in Playa Carrillo Costa Rica in Guanacaste province which has been operating for the last 25 years in the North Pacific coast of Costa Rica, near the warm waters of Pacific ocean. It just 2 miles from Playa Samara. The hotel is surrounded by the rich and exuberant flora and fauna typical from the area. Guanamar is perfectly situated on the hill top at the southern end of the bay, inviting guests to enjoy the spectacular panoramic views and sunsets. Guanamar is located close to Samara beach hotels.
- Spend 2 Nights at the Monteverde Country Lodge. Remodeled during 2010, this traditional Monteverde's cozy-rustic style, providing our guests with comfortable facilities and a warm familiar environment. Located less than 10 minutes away from the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve and in a walk-able distance from Santa Elena Downtown, Monteverde Country Lodge is the perfect option for those who are looking for cozy lodging, nice rest and easy access to all the activities Monteverde has to offer.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Base Rate From Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $39: Orlando.
- Add Only $59: Syracuse & Tampa.
- Add Only $119: Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Jacksonville, & New Orleans.
- Add Only $139: Chicago, Dallas, & La Guardia.
- Add Only $149: Miami, NY JFK, Newark, & Richmond.
- Add Only $159: Detroit.
- Add Only $179: Washington DC.
- Add Only $199: Baltimore, Buffalo, Denver, Flint, Fort Myers, & Montreal.
- Add Only $219: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Myrtle Beach, & Toronto.
- Add Only $239: Hartford.
- Add Only $299: Allentown, Columbus, Indianapolis, & Milwaukee.
- Add Only $319: Burlington, Knoxville, Manchester, Mobile, Pittsburgh, & Vancouver.
- Add Only $329: Albany, Charleston, Greensboro, Harrisburg, Norfolk, Reno, & Savannah.
- Add Only $345: Albuquerque, Austin, Des Moines, El Paso, Louisville, Kansas City, Little Rock, Omaha, & Phoenix.
- Add Only $359: Akron, Fargo, Madison, & Newport News.
- Add Only $369: Birmingham, Fort Wayne, Nashville, Raleigh, Rochester, & San Antonio.
- Add Only $399: Boise & Philadelphia.
- Add Only $419: Aspen, Hilton Head, Portland, & San Francisco.
- Add Only $429: Bloomington & Cincinnati.
- Add Only $459: Cleveland.
- Add Only $479: Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Seattle, & St Louis.
- Add Only $521: Charlotte.
- Select dates Now - Dec 15 (Please call for Winter rates!)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.