Costa Rica Winter/Spring Savings! Save over 50%
Air, 8 Days, Hotel, Breakfast, Car & More $699
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport (Manuel Car)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at Hotel Los Lagos a hot springs hotel featuring a really big natural outdoor area, which is both the largest piece of land among hotels in the zone and the very next to Arenal Volcano itself. the hotel has two water slides with continuous water flow from the forest. One of them will offer a thrilling ride, going through a tunnel before the final splash at the big swimming pool. And for the kids, there are two more pools; one for the little ones, with a waterfall flowing from a fake volcano; and another pool for older children, with a water slide just for them.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Unlimited access to on site Hot Springs. Butterfly Garden. Hiking trails and mini zoo!
- Next Stop The Amazing Beach Area Playa Flamingo.There are many water activities such as scuba diving, which is available here all year round. Tourists can experience the excitement of swimming with and seeing exotic marine life. Sailing and diving expeditions can also be arranged. This area is known for its deep sea fishing, Playa Flamingo offers an abundance of land-based activities by virtue of its proximity to the amazing Santa Rosa National Park and the Palo Verde natural reserve. Nearby, for the golfing enthusiast, there is an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. ATV, horseback riding, hiking, nature and educational activities.
- 3 Nights Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa. Spend the day catching some rays at the beach, relaxing by one of Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa's 2 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose features a vibrant urban center, with a pleasant pedestrian-only boulevard taking you by a variety of restaurants, shops, and some of the city's best attractions. At night you can feel the pulsing hearbeat of the city in the festive beats emanating from the many salsa clubs that can be found all over the city. Fanning out from downtown, you will encounter quieter neighborhoods, a variety of tranquil parks, and pockets of activity like the San Pedro Mall and El Pueblo.
- Spend 1 Night at the Best Western Irazu
- ** Please call or book online. Prices vary by date if you are at all flexible it is best to call to make sure you have the lowest rate. 1-800-603-3178 **
- Base Rate From Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $39: Orlando.
- Add Only $59: Syracuse & Tampa.
- Add Only $119: Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Jacksonville, & New Orleans.
- Add Only $139: Chicago, Dallas, & La Guardia.
- Add Only $149: Miami, NY JFK, Newark, & Richmond.
- Add Only $159: Detroit.
- Add Only $179: Washington DC.
- Add Only $199: Baltimore, Buffalo, Denver, Flint, Fort Myers, & Montreal.
- Add Only $219: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Myrtle Beach, & Toronto.
- Add Only $239: Hartford.
- Add Only $299: Allentown, Columbus, Indianapolis, & Milwaukee.
- Add Only $319: Burlington, Knoxville, Manchester, Mobile, Pittsburgh, & Vancouver.
- Add Only $329: Albany, Charleston, Greensboro, Harrisburg, Norfolk, Reno, & Savannah.
- Add Only $345: Albuquerque, Austin, Des Moines, El Paso, Louisville, Kansas City, Little Rock, Omaha, & Phoenix.
- Add Only $359: Akron, Fargo, Madison, & Newport News.
- Add Only $369: Birmingham, Fort Wayne, Nashville, Raleigh, Rochester, & San Antonio.
- Add Only $399: Boise & Philadelphia.
- Add Only $419: Aspen, Hilton Head, Portland, & San Francisco.
- Add Only $429: Bloomington & Cincinnati.
- Add Only $459: Cleveland.
- Add Only $479: Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Seattle, & St Louis.
- Add Only $521: Charlotte.
- Select Dates April 8 - June 22 Add from Only $100 more pp Select Dates Now - March 25
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.