Amazing 4 City Costa Rica Sale! Save 50%
Air, 10 Days, Car, Some Meals, Hot Springs and more $999
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport (Manuel economy Included. Upgrade to Automatic only $89 total!)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Famous Monteverde Cloud Forest Region.
- 2 Nights at Ficus Sunset Suites
- Next Stop The Amazing Beach Area of Guanacaste. Its white-sand coast is often regarded as one of Costa Rica's most beautiful, and the beaches offer many accommodations. Visitors to the region can take surf lessons and enjoy an active nightlife.
- 3 Nights at the Flamingo Beach Resort.
- Next stop the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at Hotel Arenal Kokoro.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Free Unlimited Access to onsite Hot Springs!
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose is a vibrant urban center, with a pleasant pedestrian-only boulevard taking you by a variety of restaurants, shops, and some of the city's best attractions. At night you can feel the pulsing heartbeat of the city in the festive beats emanating from the many salsa clubs that can be found all over the city. Fanning out from downtown, you will encounter quieter neighborhoods, a variety of tranquil parks, and pockets of activity like the San Pedro Mall and El Pueblo.
- 1 Nights at The Holiday Inn Aurola.
- Available land Only for those who have miles or air credit. Also available from ALL cities. Please call so we can help you book.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $9: Orlando.
- Add Only $49: Tampa.
- Add Only $79: Syracuse.
- Add Only $89: Atlanta, Boston, Houston, & New Orleans.
- Add Only $119: Chicago, Dallas, La Guardia, NY JFK, & Newark.
- Add Only $129: Detroit.
- Add Only $149: Jacksonville, Miami, & Washington DC.
- Add Only $189: Baltimore, Buffalo, & Las Vegas.
- Add Only $229: Denver, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Myrtle Beach, & San Antonio.
- Add Only $249: Richmond.
- Add Only $279: Flint.
- Add Only $299: Allentown.
- Add Only $309: Albany, Akron, Burlington, Cleveland, Harrisburg, Manchester, Norfolk, & Pittsburgh.
- Add Only $319: Austin, Birmingham, Charleston, Fort Myers, Greensboro, Hartford, Hilton Head, Knoxville, Mobile, Nashville, Newport News, Raleigh, Reno, & Savannah.
- Add Only $329: Albuquerque, Bloomington, Columbus, Des Moines, El Paso, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Little Rock, Louisville, Madison, Milwaukee, Omaha, San Francisco, & Wichita.
- Add Only $349: Boise, Fort Wayne, & Philadelphia.
- Add Only $369: Aspen, Phoenix, Portland, & Rochester.
- Add Only $399:Seattle.
- Add Only $409: Fargo.
- Add Only $469: Salt Lake City & St Louis.
- Add Only $499: Charlotte, Cincinnati, & Memphis.
- Select Dates now - March 20 (Please be flexible to get lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.