Costa Rica Luxury w/Hot Springs Save $400!
Airfare, Car, 2 Cities, Luxury Resort & More $799
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Manuel Car Rental at the airport (you are responsible for car insurance and gas)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers. Call us 1-800-603-3178.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at Arenal Kioro. Arenal Kioro Suites and Spa takes full advantage of its natural setting: The rooms, restaurants, and pool all offer stunning views of Arenal Volcano. Big suites all come with large Jacuzzis and two terraces.
- Unlimited access to onsite Hot Springs!
- Next stop The amazing Area of Jaco. Jaco Beach, south of Puntarenas and north of Manuel Antonio on Costa Rica’s Central Coast, is a sanctuary for surfers and fun-lovers – but most of all, fun-loving surfers! Jaco is also one of Costa Rica’s Top Ten Beaches.
- Spend 2 Amazing Nights at the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean and Golf Resort & Spa. Recognized by Travel and Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean and Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. Located only one hour from San Jose airport with the new highway, it is your perfect getaway spot and a great way to experience what Costa Rica has to offer.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderale.
- Add Only $9: Orlando & Tampa.
- Add Only $89: Chicago & La Guardia.
- Add Only $99: Atlanta & Boston.
- Add Only $109: Houston.
- Add Only $129: Miami.
- Add Only $139: Detroit.
- Add Only $149: Dallas, Minneapolis, & Newark.
- Add Only $169: Las Vegas & NY JFK.
- Add Only $199: Denver.
- Add Only $249: Allentown, Buffalo, & Burlington.
- Add Only $259: Charleston, Los Angeles, Mobile, & Nashville.
- Add Only $269: Austin, Columbus, San Francisco, & San Antonio.
- Add Only $289: Baltimore & Reno.
- Add Only $319: Portland & Seattle.
- Add Only $339: Albany & Philadelphia.
- Add Only $369: Phoenix.
- Add Only $419: Charlotte, Madison, Salt Lake City, & St Louis.
- Select dates Now - Dec 15 (Please be flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.