Costa Rica Exotic Beach/Cloud Forest
Air, 7 Days, Car, Breakfast & More $699
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport (mandatory car insurance is not included and about $25 a day payable in destination)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Head down to the amazing Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. (My Favorite Area!)
- This wild, often overlooked coastal stretch, an 11-mile-long necklace of small sandy coves located in southern Limón province, may be in one of Costa Rica’s most diverse, populated by a blend of Costa Ricans, English-speaking Afro-Caribbeans, indigenous Cabecar and Bribri Indians, and plenty of expatriates, from French fashion designers to old German hippies. Drive south beyond the small village of Puerto Viejo, a tiny grid of streets lined with surf bars and cafes with names like Peace & Love and EZ Times, and you’ll find pristine beaches where palm trees bend and sway over the water’s edge. Reggae music emanates from cheerful pastel-painted shops. An old-growth forest, often just yards from the shore, is alive with sloths, toucans and monkeys. (sometimes they come to the restaurants!)
- Spend 4 amazing Nights at Costa De Papito. located on the beach road one and a half Kms from Puerto Viejo town. A lush tropical "Garden of Eden" on the edge of the jungle.
- Just across the road from the gorgeous expanse of the white sand Cocles beach — "Beachbreak wave" for surfers on the north end, and the cool, sweet water of the Rio Cocles to the south. Cocles Beach is the winner of the highly coveted Costa Rican government Blue Flag for pristine beach.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next Stop the Central Valley Cloud Forest. This Central Valley Cloud Forest region is rich in bio diversity thanks to an altitude that varies between 4,000 and 5,000 feet, allowing for both cloud forest and rainforest to co-exist. Exploring the area’s attractions is easy, Volcanoes such as Poas and Irazu (the tallest volcano in the country at over 11,000 ft.) are some of the most spectacular in the country and are easily accessible. The splendid gardens of La Paz are located on the slopes of the Poas volcano.
- Spend 2 Nights at the La Condessa. 95 large and cozy rooms, designed for the comfort of our guests. Each with an incredible view of the Central Valley, free high speed wireless Internet, cable TV, mini-bar, phone, hair dryer, and a bathtub equipped bathroom. The Hotel has a heated swimming pool and an indoor Jacuzzi, surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers. These amenities are a great option to relax and have fun with your family and friends.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- *If you book online please note that there are many upgrades available and the price you see is to upgrade for all the people on the reservation not per person!
- **Book tours ahead of time to save money and ensure you get the tours you want!
- ***We Are The Costa Rica Experts! We handle every area. Please call if you need help with anything.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderale.
- Add Only $9: Orlando & Tampa.
- Add Only $89: Chicago & La Guardia.
- Add Only $99: Atlanta & Boston.
- Add Only $109: Houston.
- Add Only $129: Miami.
- Add Only $139: Detroit.
- Add Only $149: Dallas, Minneapolis, & Newark.
- Add Only $169: Las Vegas & NY JFK.
- Add Only $199: Denver.
- Add Only $249: Allentown, Buffalo, & Burlington.
- Add Only $259: Charleston, Los Angeles, Mobile, & Nashville.
- Add Only $269: Austin, Columbus, San Francisco, & San Antonio.
- Add Only $289: Baltimore & Reno.
- Add Only $319: Portland & Seattle.
- Add Only $339: Albany & Philadelphia.
- Add Only $369: Phoenix.
- Add Only $419: Charlotte, Madison, Salt Lake City, & St Louis.
- Select Dates Now - October (Must me flexible to get lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.